Chicks and rock/metal music

Andrew

Silver Member
Hi all, I love my metal... anything from motley Crue thru to Metallica..been to a lot of local metal/rock gigs in Perth and noticed there is quite a large female following within the underground metal scene...leads me to question to all the ladies/gentlemen out there what's your favourite glam/hair/heavy/thrash metal band you like listen to...whether it be when you are having sex or just chilling out...my number one is iron maiden 🤘

Andrew

Silver Member
Saw Whitesnake/scorpions double header in Melbourne last year just before COVID hit...one of best concerts I've seen

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Of Lately:
Sabaton ,
Five finger death punch

Overall Metal :
Metallica.

Rock:
ACDC/ The Angels

Glam:
Bon Jovi/Motley Crue,Def Leppard.

Out there:
Steal Panther.

Hope that helps..... Maybe my fav metal kind of bands, but its not my fav all time artist..

Paco

Gold Member
Of Lately:
Sabaton ,
Five finger death punch

Overall Metal :
Metallica.

Rock:
ACDC/ The Angels

Glam:
Bon Jovi/Motley Crue,Def Leppard.

Out there:
Steal Panther.

Hope that helps..... Maybe my fav metal kind of bands, but its not my fav all time artist..
Do Tool count ??

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Do Tool count ??

Not really..

Women I forgot.

Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Divinyls, Heart, and maybe Pink... just for a few...

But then I got seriously into.... But still love metal...

Andrew

Silver Member
Not really..

Women I forgot.

Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Divinyls, Heart, and maybe Pink... just for a few...

But then I got seriously into.... But still love metal...

RE: women in metal...few years back saw "the iron maidens" ...all female iron maiden cover band...Nita Strauss was playing guitar...now if you want to see a gorgeous girl who seriously knows how to play guitar..go see them if they come back to Perth (although considering she is a descendant of Johann Strauss II...not surprised she's so good)...they were supported by another all female rock band called (I think) Legs Eleven .. Australian band from over east... Orianthi is another gorgeous girl who is a seriously good guitarist too

Paco

Gold Member
Who was the aussie chic who played guitar for Michael Jackson around the time he died ?

Andrew

Silver Member
Nah mate not off topic at all...yeah Suzi demachi... forgot about her...that's great thing about a forum, you forget stuff and people remind you...I'm sure there's lots of great rock/metal ladies out there that we all forgotten about...Doro Pesch from Warlock is one I just remembered

T

Tania Admin

My all time favourite is Black Sabbath.

Then Pink Floyd,
Jason Mraz,
Supertramp,
Enigma,
Post Modern JukeBox,
Metallica,
ACDC
Sade
Killing Heidi
Baby Animals,
David Bowie,
Queen,
Elton John,
Deep Forest,
Kasey Chambers,
Pete Merray,
Vandera,
Kings Of Leon
the list goes on and on and on and on...Not necessarily in that order.

I have extremely eclectic taste in music and it's based on what mood I'm in or what mood I'm trying to get myself in.

Most definitely not a fan of Ramstein though