• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Chat Room

?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ??

• ???

• ????

• ?????

• Total voters
M

Mary Anne PA

also are you on dialup?

to download mozilla firefox, go to google and put those words in and it should bring up the site that lets you download it. just follow the instructions it gives you. To open it instead of internet explorer, I just go to start programs, and mozilla firefox and open that

M

mlcja

Hi again,
I removed the popup blocker but still no chat room :(. I will try the mozilla firefox and get back to you thanks!

M

Miranda Fox

hey

Hiya Danny,

Now how do I get into the chat room ?

can't see it stating chat room anywhere ...........

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Easy, just click on the Heading named above
The AdultForums.com.au Chat Room is Now Open - Enter Here!
OPEN EVERY EVENING FROM 6.00pm - 11.00pm

Enjoy Rhett

N

nophsp

Miranda said:
Hiya Danny,

Now how do I get into the chat room ?

can't see it stating chat room anywhere ...........

I'm not Danny, but I can answer for you :)

When the chat room is officially open there is a link near the top of the forum home page saying "The AdultForums.com.au Chat Room is Now Open - Enter Here!" or you can use the link http://www.adultforums.com.au/forums/chat/flashchat.php to enter any time. It seems to be active 24 hours, although there probably won't be anyone to chat to outside open time.

M

Miranda Fox

hey

Guys,

My front page - does Not say - Chat room is now open - that is why I asked the question.....

P

Pink

Banned from chat room

ATT Administrators....
I have tried to enter the chat room and it said I have been banned, iam wondering could it be a technical problem or is it that i=I actually have been banned.... Could someone please let me know.
I wasnt sure where i should place this thread so i have put it under this one.... thank you

M

Mary Anne PA

I thinbk it's a technical problem as felix has had the same problem yesterday, and I think I have worked out what it may have to do with.

I noticed we had a new section put up for over 50 posts which caused a couple of other problems, and judging by your comment, it may be all the over 50 posts people who may have trouble getting in to the chat room, cos otherwise you can only ban someone from in there and only admins and moderators.. LOl

Have sent Amanda an email tonight earlier on to look in to the problem and hopefully she'll get it cleared up.

sorry guys.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I must have caused the problem.I asked Amanda to give editing access to all members with 50 posts or more.They also got access to private staff boards etc so we have to fix this problem.

P

Pink

Thank yo all for replying to me so quickly its a relief to know its a technical problem. Even tho im no longer an employee of Langtrees i still promote the site and buisiness because both are so wonderfull

M

Mary Anne PA

well lcuky they aren't being banned then and it was a technical glitch. All fixed now Pink, let us know if any further problems or all okay
thanks

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi Serena

Even though I can get into chat with the help of nophsp, there is no link on front page of forum to get into chat room at the moment.

M

Mary Anne PA

due to hack we have upgraded all forum plus flash chat and cleaning out all scripts etc that may be an opening for a hack. will get chris to check as we both ahve been backing up all day and he's doing flashchat as well.

J

joey69

Hey there all, i am a regular user of chat and for some reason, tonight i cannot get in,,,, ive used all the links etc, it loads and does all the things its supposed to do, but it just stays on the blue screen you get prior the chat screen... has there been a problem for anyone else.. or just that no one wants to chat to me (mrs joey69!!) any more!!! any way can any one tel me??? thanks love (mrs) joey69

J

joey69

now its asking me for a user name and pass word, and it wont accept it.... wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ oh well,, next time x

M

Mary Anne PA

joey don't panic, we are updating.. it did the same to me wont let me in and says I am banned.. heehee.. we are still working on it

Last edited by a moderator:
J

joey69

thanks hun,, i thought no one loves me!!!!! hehehehehehe i will let it go and try tomorrow night...
bye xxx