• ????

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

Robyn

Re: Chatroom :)

SirMcIntyre it's a shame you feel this way :( I've only just logged in recently after a very long absense......the party has just begun LOL! Would you reconsider?

K

kitty's desires

oh if only I could get the chat room to load I would be in there...I'm sure it'll be up again soon and hope to chat then :)

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

625a8597aa96a08899a4f38910

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Robyn

Lots of reasons for me personally but one that springs to mind at the moment is because it gives me a chance to catch up with people I know from all round (not just Perth) whatever chatroom I am in at any given time and if I know people in Melb, Perth, Tas, North Qld, and even NZ sometimes I am able to chat to them all at once, becomes a bit like an online party with the chatroom being the venue :)

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

311216ff3287510d64d3997e1c9bcdc0

K

kitty's desires

Elise I use private messaging via yahoo and MSN, though for me this is the only chat room I use. The reason for this being that there are few people in my personal life I can discuss work with. And on LT chat I can candidly banter with others who either are in the bussiness or use it....and not be judged!

R

Robyn

Another fantastic reason Kitty :) Likeminded people. I like instant messenging chats also but with chatrooms you can have as many as you like in one room for all places and also private message in chatrooms.

PS. It's working again!!!

R

Robyn

And whilst on the subject lol

Providing the chatroom is still accesible this evening who's up for a chat???!!!

Cya in there :)

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

K*(s)h:n@@H)Roc.hM)V[Lzr'-

R

Robyn

Ummmmm please don't work around me haha

I am in Qld so that's what, two hours ahead of WA? I was thinking of coming in about 7pm EST after my dinner :) But please don't work around me the chatroom is for everyone anytime :)

Fudd

Foundation Member

What is it with chat rooms that makes them of such great interest to people? I'm not knocking it, I'm just curious.

....for me, its the fact that I can be more open via this medium. I'm a bit shy when it comes to talking to a lady face to face and, invariable, wind up tripping over my tongue or just talking rubbish. With the chatroom, I feel more comfortable with this "security blanket" and can be me (worts & and all).

Also, looking like the love child between a wookie & jabba the hut removes the akwardness (on my part) on wondering whether or not she feels comfortable in being in the same space as as me and allows me to concentrate on her and what she has to say.

Fudd :)

R

Robyn

I'd just like to say a big thanku to those who cam in last night and chatted for a while it was lots of fun chatting with Scottie, Fudd, Johnlou, Spicy Asian, JRexx and a few others (my apologies if I failed to mention you but you know who you are)

Also, the functions in the chatroom were great too, the ability to post a picture in the main window (thanku Spicy very nice!!! Hehe) and all the emoticons and sounds were fun too, I have been in many chatrooms including having my own but none as much fun as last night!

I will try and pop in again this evening if anyone is around and would like to chinwag :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi Robs , im not sure if u realise this but the chat-room has vid to vid function as well or just vid in the room

John

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Miss Robyn : some time back 1 of our members and his lovely wife would grace the chat-room by vid whilst have sex for all to enjoy

John

R

Robyn

Now THAT is an interesting concept, oh the mind boggles hehe

I am in there now if anyone feels like a chat :)

jlmiller

Gold Member
would be nice if there is a chat room evening where folks could chat about different topic, I know I used to visit it a lot but after the change in the application, just seems to be a lot of guests coming in and logging out within a sec or two.

R

Robyn

I'll be back in there this evening jlmiller would love to have a chat with you despite all the guests :)

jlmiller

Gold Member
Anyone having issues accessing the chat room? I got a "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.talkinsex.com:35555" usually indicates that the chat ports is the problem. They need to check if the port is open to an outside connection.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
ahhh i thought it was just me with my dodgy computer! glad someone else has the same issue!!!

Safari can’t connect to the server.
Safari can’t open the page Link is broken so has been taken down because Safari can’t connect to the server “www.talkinsex.com”.

any news guys on whats going on with it??

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
just a thought , if any members would like to post a day and time when u could be in the chat room thyen someone might , could be there to chat wiff u all

John