• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Chat Room

?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ??

• ???

• ????

• ?????

• Total voters
G

girl99

Re: Hey peeps start checkin out the chat room!

empty empty empty :( hell i'm bored

T

TemptMe

Dead as usual...no one there!!!!

T

TemptMe

Somebody come and join me in the chat room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Meet you at Chat Room

Happy New Year!

I need some input and lots of help to try to have our chat room bubbling with excitement and to have all the windows fogged up by all the heavy breathing.

I find the chat room works-the only problem most times it is empty and I forget to visit it. If it does not work for you please leave a note here.

Some ideas to start the ball rolling.

1. If we had a clock on this site we all would be able to make a time to meet someone at the chat room.

2. Leave a post on this thread when you plan to visit the chat room

3. Have a theme every day for the chat room. But it does not have to be the only thing we chat about when going there.

Okay dear reader I am done. I am so happy there are others who are willing to share their ideas too. Yes now is the time for you to have your say.
:walk:

B

BigScott

Chatroom Fun, or Qld Fun

Whichever is easier, I would love to have fun with couples, and single women over cam or chat, right now! hell anyday of the week

if not, and you want to meet BigScott in person, and are in brisbane, then PM, I love to swing and hang, and have fun.

Up for anything, you up for BigScott?

Also going to Adelaide in two/three months, PM me for fun then ;)

F

Flusherd12

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeervsssssssssssssss

Last edited by a moderator:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi all , i don't use the chat room that much but every time a post is written about not getting into the chatroom , i try and i do enter the chatroom ,

John :) :)

CrackELF

Silver Member
i have no problem getting into the chat room my only winge is there is hardley anyone in there when i am it used to be full of people talking camming and have a dirty good time wheres all the fun gone

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Hey, just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty accessing the chatroom today? been trying on and off for about 4hours now and cant get in :(

thanks!!

sub
xxxx

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes we do not want the chat room to be stuffed.
It needs to wait it turn-there others who were in line first.
:walk:

CrackELF

Silver Member
is anything getting done about the chat room seems such a shame if its left as it is, it was just starting to resemble the chat room i remembered from a few years ago alive and buzzing with sex, stories and naughty pics hehehehehe so come on arron help all us chat roomies out and let us know when it will be back

4evrlustzz

Does any actually using the chat room. Been there few times and it's empty "always"...

Guys/Girls lets chat, coffee or whatever

CrackELF

Silver Member
whats the point of a chat room that is hardley ever working is this something that is going to be fixed or are we just going back to msn and yahoo any one want to talk on either of those too pm your im addys and lets get chatting

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Testing Flash Chat tonight

Aaron has reinstalled Flash Chat and we are testing tonight. Registered members are asked to pop in and help with the test.
At this stage I am not promising to keep the Flash Chat and will post again after test ares done for members advice.
My feelings are if we keep it, being costly that i will allow the Langtrees Advertisers control of Flash Chat to use as a medium to attract more clients

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Re: Testing Flash Chat tonight

The More the Better =)
Click on CHAT ROOM up the top, and use your forum username and password,

maryanne, any chance of turning on your webcam :p

A!