• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Chat Room

?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ??

• ???

• ????

• ?????

• Total voters
M

Miss Macey

Re: Chat Room becoming Popular

Hmmm guessing webcamming cant be an impromptue (sp) event.... seems when ever i have gone to cam not a sole is there lol

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

Hmmm guessing webcamming cant be an impromptue (sp) event.... seems when ever i have gone to cam not a sole is there lol
Miss Macey : u might want to post a time when u r ready to cam-up as im sure others like me would like to support u in 1 form or another
oxo
John

M

Miss Macey

Ha... me be organised to know when i will cam up in advance lol....

Think i will just leave it for now... I can never be sure when I will have enough free time

kencan

Foundation Member

I have tried the chat room at various times of the day and no one in there.I will have to try it of a night time.Might get lucky.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

I have tried the chat room at various times of the day and no one in there.I will have to try it of a night time.Might get lucky.

the chatroom is more popular @ nite around 7pm Perth time ,
cya there some time

H

HenryBperth

I just logged into the Chat Room successfully but nobody was in there. At least it works for me anyway. Will have to go back to it of a night time.

Cheers,

Henry

Talos

Bronze Member

Just been in to the chat room and as you would expect on New Years Eve, it was petty empty. Looking forward to getting on board when there are more people about. Thanks to StaceynDave for a little help with my account teething problem...:)

DT4eva

Gold Member

your welcome Talos for the help
yes it was very quiet in the chat tonight

D

depatrick

Re: The New Chat Room is Here

Thanks everyone for their work on this!!

H

Happynuts69

Come on everyone, get into the chat room and lets have some fun :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

Happy , what sort of party u talkin about :) :) be there soon :) :)

M

mal96

Hi do you have to register for the chat room, I can only visit as a guest. looking forward to chating to other

DT4eva

Gold Member

first time you go there it should give you the option to register but it may have been turned of so for now till Aaron is in there just go in as a guest

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

jackcollins im sure u will n if ya don't then u need to have a look in da mirrior :) :) as this forum is all about fun

tige640

Silver Member
the petite's on chat

tomorrow night about 10 o'clock the petites are going to be on chat and hopefully they will give us a cam show to remember. I have been lucky enough to c a couple of their shows and they were some of the most sexy and horny shows that i have seen. hope u can join us 2morrow night tige.

S

SallyShaver

Re: the petite's on chat

Excuse my ignorance as I am a new member and I am wondering how one goes about logging into the CHAT? I tired to login using my forum name and password and I got a pop up saying No such name registered. Weird hey?

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member

Sorry Sal, I can't help you there as all I do is log in to chat just the same as I do to the forum? ..... I'd help you if I could...but alas I am a mere male and an ageing one at that... but still managed a 'morning glory' this morning!

S

SallyShaver

Well thank you so much Staceyndave, I did just what you told me and it worked a treat, but when I got in there everybody else was a leavin, so there I was all alone in a big chat room talkin to myself, damn, got there just a little too late I guess. So I will try another time to catch up with you good folk.
Bye Sal.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

Well thank you so much Staceyndave, I did just what you told me and it worked a treat, but when I got in there everybody else was a leavin, so there I was all alone in a big chat room talkin to myself, damn, got there just a little too late I guess. So I will try another time to catch up with you good folk.
Bye Sal.

Sally you need to remember that Perth is in a differant time zone to yourself .
next time you enter the chat room as some one wht time and day it is in Perth so that you can do the time zone thing and im not meaning the song :) :)

S

SallyShaver

Sally you need to remember that Perth is in a differant time zone to yourself .
next time you enter the chat room as some one wht time and day it is in Perth so that you can do the time zone thing and im not meaning the song :) :)

There you go, thankin you Johnlou, of course my World and yours are about a day apart, but I'm not sure what the difference is in your summer time and also as your country has so many different time zones, which I can't follow.

Guess I will just have to get up in the middle of the night if I'm goin to catch the action?

Cheers Sal

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

Sally i do hope yr able to catch the shows in the chat room

someguy

Silver Member

There you go, thankin you Johnlou, of course my World and yours are about a day apart, but I'm not sure what the difference is in your summer time and also as your country has so many different time zones, which I can't follow.

Guess I will just have to get up in the middle of the night if I'm goin to catch the action?

Cheers Sal

Having a look at your profile, it says you were born in Texas. I assume you are still there?

Assuming you are in Texas, you are looking at a 15 hour time difference between yourself and Western Australia (where most of the members are located). Petitemilf appears to be in South Australia which makes that a 16 and a half hour time difference.

So if PetiteMilf does do her show tonight at 9:30pm (approx) SA time that would make it roughly 5am in your neck of the woods.

Pretty sure that is right anyway.

X

xtcnsa

Seriously what is with everyone not using the chat room or having a quick look and leaving if no live sex show is on!! haha

Come on...

Or is it me and the weird times I choose to log on??? haha

:wav:

Woo woo... - Previously see on Flash Chat Forum :icon_thum

Come on, join the chat room, hey, join it, woo woo
Come on, join the chat room, hey, join it, woo woo
Come on, join the chat room, woo woo, hey
Join it, woo woo
Come on, join the chat room
Woo woo, hey, join it, woo woo
Come on, join the chat room
Join it, woo woo
Come on, join the chat room, it's the chat room
Join it it, woo woo

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
I think I can, I think I can
I think I can, I think I can

Way deep down south, where we play this game
It's Maryanne and you baby,
We call it the chat room
So if you wanna ride your thing
Just come on down the chat room
We gonna rock, ooh, Lord, just jump on in, baby
So get your next of kin, your sister and your friend
Pack it up now, woo woo, ride on this, woo woo
And, boo, you need to stop faking, and come on with me
I wanna take you home with me, to be alone with me
And I can see you wanna hide it, come on, just divide it
And please don't knock it, until you try it
So to all of you girls, you know, I'm calling your name

Bec, Petite and Stacey
Wanna ride this train, ride out now
(repeat 1)

If you feel like joining, well come on, it's up to you
We got the sound to keep you getting down, down
The chat room is going off
(repeat 2, 2)

I can smell them tranquil breezes from a mile away
Graduated from Booze, up to allazay
Baby, you looking tough to death
Got your weave done right, it's on so tight
Now it's on tonight, yeah, yeah Petite
Right about now it's about that time for me to holler
Girl, I wanna waller in the back of my Impala
Woo, don't need no tickets for this thing
Just jump on in, let me hit them switches on the room
And it ain't no thing, it's all the same
Get in the chat room
Here we go, so get on the floor
And put a hump in your back
So pack your bags, come on, get ready, say what?
We're coming through your town
Move your arm up and down
And make that woo woo sound, like this

Join that chat room, woo woo...

Come on it's the chat room, woo woo
Come on it's the chat room, woo woo
(rpt 3, 2, 2)

YouTube - Quad City DJ's- C mon N Ride It - click on the link and it all should make sense! haha