Best advice you've ever been given

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Actually your XLNC I was relying on your one upmanship gene to point out my Pho Par for me :(
Sheesh! That would be a full time job, correcting your spelink. But don't worry...
silently_thought_bubble_yellow_classic_thong.jpg

4fbea45936da65bad03414810506f9fa.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I noticed and bit my tongue (in this case fingers). I've been told that I am too pedantic when it comes to spelling and grammar. (Especially with regard to the use of "your" instead of "you're").
your right yuor rite :)

I happened to notice nigh on immediately but didn't know how to correct it So hoped it would just slip past unnoticed and overall I think it did Apart from yourself and the Knob He knows who he is

FionaFields

Bronze Member
"We all only have 24 hours a day. It's what we choose to do with that time that defines us,"

Hmm, I'm sitting here posting online, drinking tea and eating chocolate. I'm going to have a nap later..

Hahahahahahahha :D.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I noticed and bit my tongue (in this case fingers). I've been told that I am too pedantic when it comes to spelling and grammar. (Especially with regard to the use of "your" instead of "you're").
Hello, MrLittle, my new forum soulmate. I try my best but it's a losing battle, e.g.
http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/wh...arting-in-the-sex-industry.38355/#post-337330
http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/who-is-on-ice.38779/page-3#post-346513 (my comment no longer makes sense because someone changed the thread title and expunged the errant apostrophe since my post)
mean-grammar.jpg

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
I certainly won't be listening to your opinions XLNC, OR your advice for that matter. Have a nice day , that's my advice to you. x

MrBig

Diamond Member
Hello, MrLittle, my new forum soulmate. I try my best but it's a losing battle, e.g.
http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/wh...arting-in-the-sex-industry.38355/#post-337330
http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/who-is-on-ice.38779/page-3#post-346513 (my comment no longer makes sense because someone changed the thread title and expunged the errant apostrophe since my post)
mean-grammar.jpg
I see evidence of a long-standing, possibly futile, attempt at educating other members.

My response to your post also serves well as a post to this thread in its own right.

"You can't teach an old dog new tricks."

Happy2

Legend Member
I see evidence of a long-standing, possibly futile, attempt at educating other members.

My response to your post also serves well as a post to this thread in its own right.

"You can't teach an old dog new tricks."
On yous fellas I hate the slaughtering of the English as well
Can't abide bad gramma

Happy2

Legend Member
I hope you don't mind me involving myself in your tete tete with his excellence.
Feel free to correct my spelling/grammar or simply toss crap in my direction any time. :)
With pleasure Mr Little. I'm just happy to see His XLNC making new friends and playing nice

MrBig

Diamond Member
Well, if you insist...

Surely you meant tête-à-tête. ;)
LOL (that didn't take long).
I hate posting from this phone - especially when I'm in the car. I rush things and then other times changes what I type. I Correct it, changes back, don't look properly. Etc.
Wow! Tête-à-tête now comes up correctly.
I think it learned from your post.
At least my phone is still young enough to learn. Earlier it was dropping the 'a' but leaving the hyphens then correct/change and I wasn't even going to try to find the accented letters though.
I can find icons of animals, bags and smileys but no accented letters. I'd probably need to download the French keyboard.
I can really get into trouble if I don't put on my reading glasses.

MrBig

Diamond Member
You should always pay more attention to your typing than your driving, MrLittle.
It's just my feeble excuse. Ya got me well and truly!:)
I was, in fact, expecting you to provide me better alternative for "cogitation" in another post. It wasn't the word I wanted, I'm sure there's a better word but it has failed to manifest itself in my mind.