Best advice you've ever been given

Happy2

Legend Member
We all talk of the terrible bits of advice we're given

But whats the best advice you have ever had I think dad telling me to
"Go for it , if it doesn't work out it's just another life experience If it does great
And you just know, you will wonder ,what if?, forever if you dont"

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Bigger+is+Not+Always+Better+copy.jpg

Actually that's what I advise the ladies before I drop my pants. :happy:

Happy2

Legend Member
Be patient, your time will come
I don't like that one Cruiser .Dad said that to me a couple of times when I was in strife as a 12-13 yr old. If it was bad enough I didn't know my punishment for hours I was just about pleading with him to get out the strap and just get it over and done with

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I don't like that one Cruiser .Dad said that to me a couple of times when I was in strife as a 12-13 yr old. If it was bad enough I didn't know my punishment for hours I was just about pleading with him to get out the strap and just get it over and done with
In those circumstances, I would agree but in the context that it was meant, it was in a nice way, a way of supporting someone who deserves better than what was happening to them

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Fyi, i have been in a similar situation as you happy2 so it strikes a chord with me too

FionaFields

Bronze Member
Best advice I've been given is to not be afraid and just follow your dreams. Worst that can happen is that it'll be a total disaster :p and you'll survive that. Not following your dreams means throwing your life away for some silly sense if safety. That worse than anything.

juddy

Gold Member
I'm still waiting for some... Maybe I just don't know any profound people.
When trying to figure out where to sit people at a wedding for eg.
The people who mind don't matter.
The people who matter don't mind.

But my favourite.
The urgent is seldom important and the important is seldom urgent.