• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Be Happy

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Some education prior your encounter is a must H2. That's how a happy experience arise. Knowing is caring. :D

Dallas

Legend Member
I don't need much to make me happy, just a job and a girl friend, you'd think it would be easy finding both.

Dallas

Legend Member
Don't give up Dallas, you will get there

Thanks cruiser, that makes me happy!
yahoo.gif

Dallas

Legend Member
Well I have had to be Happy 4 Two
I mean you weren't exactly a barrel of laughs when we met last time
Were you??

You should just increment your happy - one every year, and when you get to happy 69, I'll be staying away.. just sayin' :p

Happy2

Legend Member
You should just increment your happy - one every year, and when you get to happy 69, I'll be staying away.. just sayin' :p
But if I start now when I am 69 I will be Happy 20 so I'll be 118 when Im Happy 69 you will be a worried 119 yr old
I assure you by the your worries will be ill founded

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I don't need much to make me happy, just a job and a girl friend, you'd think it would be easy finding both.

Happiness is in the mind, Dallas. If you think your happy, your damn fine down right dandy. Just like spending one blissful arvo at the swanbourne, spreading those spam or yours. That's happy.

When happy is the only thang you know, your Larry and Larry is dang happy.

Dallas

Legend Member
But if I start now when I am 69 I will be Happy 20 so I'll be 118 when Im Happy 69 you will be a worried 119 yr old
I assure you by the your worries will be ill founded

I've heard about your family genes, they will keep you happy for another 100 years! :D

Happiness is in the mind, Dallas. If you think your happy, your damn fine down right dandy. Just like spending one blissful arvo at the swanbourne, spreading those spam or yours. That's happy.

When happy is the only thang you know, your Larry and Larry is dang happy.

Ok I'm gonna go sing the happy song and be as happy as Larry :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Oh Larry is a half a Hefner full, who just wanna visit the rabbit hole whenever he can.

Who is Barry ?

You have to know Barry ManyLows...the lowblow kinda guy who sang the song "Andy"....it goes "Oh Handy Andy, solutions in hand, and nothing spent..."