• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Be Happy

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I like this...........
images

and I know hard to believe........but this as well ;)
images

Happy2

Legend Member
No problem with the depressed as I have been one of them but for the grumpy gits who are not depressed and just cannot be happy, phht.
I agree Cruiser So many bandy about the word depression as if it is just a case of the blues

Those of us lucky enough never to have suffered from depression can't really know the dark place depression leads the sufferer And I can only hope we never do

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I agree Cruiser So many bandy about the word depression as if it is just a case of the blues

Those of us lucky enough never to have suffered from depression can't really know the dark place depression leads the sufferer And I can only hope we never do
I lost a great mate to depression and I think of him often especially when I pass his old house which is not often but I did recently and it brought me down for a while. A good mate who is being a grumpy shit atm helped me just by chatting, I miss my deceased mate as well as the grumpy one.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Agreed Cruiser, just this grumpy person is my son. Makes it worse, and to top it of, he's stubborn. God knows where he gets it from :p
Well I am sorry for downing your son DD, I did not know he was your son. Okay, I will not mention it again

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
I lost a great mate to depression and I think of him often especially when I pass his old house which is not often but I did recently and it brought me down for a while. A good mate who is being a grumpy shit atm helped me just by chatting, I miss my deceased mate as well as the grumpy one.
I've lost friends through depression to. My best friend Benice committed suicide 2 years ago and I thought I could help her, but obviously I couldn't. I've realized that some people just don't want to be saved...But i know what you mean Cruiser, I miss my mate to

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Hang on, I was referring to a grumpy mate and got mixed up with your original post. Do apologize for the mixup but I was not referring to your son being grumpy, Oh shut up Cruiser.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Maybe I am just getting excited bout going to Laamaa land in 68 days But whos counting?

Llaretta awaits...oh found this on the web:

"Llamas are camel-like animals but they don't have humps. The groaning noises they make is often a sign of fear, and gargling when sexually aroused. Listen to the other sounds as a form of their communication."

Happy2

Legend Member
Llaretta awaits...oh found this on the web:

"Llamas are camel-like animals but they don't have humps. The groaning noises they make is often a sign of fear, and gargling when sexually aroused. Listen to the other sounds as a form of their communication."
Good to know Good to know