• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Are People Returning Back To Work Now?

Terti

Gold Member
I am enjoying the slower pace of life.
I am alarmed at the number of people who did not stop working. Even more alarmed at the growing number of advertisements reappearing.
Australia has not had its second wave of infections. If we look at what happened in History with the second wave of the Spanish flu.
It's irresponsible, and illegal if caught. Massive fines and worse in states like SA. If people are caught then one would think the full brunt of the law given it's due to a worldwide pandemic.

I was doing my weekly grocery shop today. This is the only time I leave the house, other than walk the dog. I was concerned about how many more people at the shops, none using the hand sanitizer as they walked in. Social distance just was not happening.
I have felt like making myself a top saying 'Back Off Keep Your Distance"
I told a couple a few weeks ago who was walking so close behind me, almost tripping over me. To not be so close, it ended in me telling them back off of I was going to hit them with my handbag. They were not respecting the 1.5m
Ha ha yes people have become complacent.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
work work work
Going in every day
Record month last month and likely same again this month

Got to keep moving