A true GFE...

Demon

Legend Member
As with any woman, the quality of service depends on how they click with the client. This is as much the client's responsibility as the woman's. If they click with you, so that there is little 'acting' involved the service will be true GFE (even though not a GF). The more the woman has to 'act' the more artificial it will be. When the two of you 'hit it off' she gives more because she wants to, and I give more because I want to.

R

RICHIE2012

I think a reality check is in order here.

Sex with a working lady is essentially living out the fantasy of having your wicked way with a lady who, in the real world, probably wouldn't give you the time of day or, at least, would need quite a bit of pursuit.

A good working girl, one who cares about her work and her clients, will play along with this and be whatever she believes the client wants. Ladies are much more intuitive than men in this regard and can easily find and push the right buttons to make the experience memorable.

Such ladies are solid gold and in my punting career I have only found a handful - by my reckoning they account for less than 10% of the "market". The only similarity they bear to a "girlfriend" is that they put in the effort to make the encounter special and leave the punter feeling great about himself and the world in general which, after all, is what recreational (as opposed to procreative) sex is all about.

Mate - your words are so true. I am new to this game and read dozens of profiles and reviews before making my choice. It was worth the time as I was lucky to find one of the golden ones first up. it would be a no brainer to let the mind go and believe it is real, but so far its been real fun for me (and I hope a bit for her) and a real joy to find someone who is prepared to put the work into it. She's a beaut but while I leave with a smile on my face, once I am out the door its back to the real world!!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RICHIE2012

hey Billybones i actually try to change my GFE depending on the client so no my gfe's are not all the same all the time .

love chantelle xoxo

Hey Chantelle
Do you really enjoy the GFE thing? I imagine that it must really be hard work to keep the illusion going. How do you handle things when the guy starts to confuse the illusion with reality?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hi Demon, very true. There is a bit of acting involved but as a W/L you can only act to a certain point. The best GFE for a client and a W/L is actually when the W/L doesn't have to act because there is an attraction and understanding and it happens just naturally.
I am sure that an experienced punter is able to tell the difference.
And just to throw it in there........there is something like a BFE for us W/L as well..........:eek:ccasion14

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mydnytgoddess

Silver Member
Hi Demon, very true. There is a bit of acting involved but as a W/L you can only act to a certain point. The best GFE for a client and a W/L is actually when the W/L doesn't have to act because there is an attraction and understanding and it happens just naturally.
I am sure that an experienced punter is able to tell the difference.
And just to throw it in there........there is something like a BFE for us W/L as well..........:eek:ccasion14

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wholely agree with you R,

If guys are so determined to make sure they get a good GFE, then they too should make an effort too, but not all WL are designed to make a GFE all that is thought, wanted nor requested so spend those few extra moments getting to know your WL....
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained!!!!

Mxxx

Demon

Legend Member
Rochelle, yes I try to provide a BFE (at least the fantasy one - not the lay around doing nothing BFE).

J

jake28

Very early on in my punting life, I did an intro at a fairly upmarket place in Sydney. The room I was in was next to the girls room, and I could hear all the comments they were making. It was very enlightening. I was about the 3rd guy waiting and I could hear their comments as they came back into the room. Apparently one of the other guys asked for "the girlfriend experience" and the ladies were laughing about it. One said "I think I'll ask him to clean the loo and take out the trash". I couldn't help but laugh. From that day on, I ask for a more intimate experience rather than a GFE. Awesome times :)

L

lillian.tan

I believe GFE experience is quite YMMV. You can't expect the lady to do all the work and connections building.. It takes two to tango.
You lads also need to be able to open up to the lady without saying too much, the same goes for the lady as well.. So at some level, there is that connection between the two of you

That's why I am not keen in short booking because there's just not enough time to build that connection. I like to get to know my clients and their habits up to a certain degree ( and yes I do remember most of them :p)

I believe that's what makes individual experience special for one who experience it.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Thanks Lillian.....you hit the nail on the head. :notworthy

R.xxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

If there are any girls are looking for a true BFE that involves me laying on the couch playing playstation while you cook my dinner and whinge at me for not helping, I'm your man :p

But your very correct Lillian, YMMV is so true. I deal with people all day. Treat my staff and I well and we'll move heaven and earth to keep you happy.

N

nverg

Lillian is so right she is so observant in little details that build that connection.

One time I was with Lillian while she was still at the now closed Strawberry Lane and was really getting into the experience of Lillian, anyway after some bump and grid by me that even surprised me, Lillian says "hey are you a dancer or something?".

What a conversation and laughs and sex followed.

She os a true gem, the only other is Stephanie from In Touch massage.

Hats off to you girls, true Gae's, enough to bring a tear to a grown mans eye

johnnie.lick

Bronze Member
So true mate!

I saw a girl on friday that made no effort what so ever!

I think a reality check is in order here.

Sex with a working lady is essentially living out the fantasy of having your wicked way with a lady who, in the real world, probably wouldn't give you the time of day or, at least, would need quite a bit of pursuit.

A good working girl, one who cares about her work and her clients, will play along with this and be whatever she believes the client wants. Ladies are much more intuitive than men in this regard and can easily find and push the right buttons to make the experience memorable.

Such ladies are solid gold and in my punting career I have only found a handful - by my reckoning they account for less than 10% of the "market". The only similarity they bear to a "girlfriend" is that they put in the effort to make the encounter special and leave the punter feeling great about himself and the world in general which, after all, is what recreational (as opposed to procreative) sex is all about.

Dallas

Legend Member
As with any woman, the quality of service depends on how they click with the client. This is as much the client's responsibility as the woman's. If they click with you, so that there is little 'acting' involved the service will be true GFE (even though not a GF). The more the woman has to 'act' the more artificial it will be. When the two of you 'hit it off' she gives more because she wants to, and I give more because I want to.

This is a really interesting thread and I agree with a lot of the comments especially this one but I'd have to say when it comes to GFE there's one thing for me that has stood out above all others, one thing that only one lady has ever done that no others ever have.... and that is called me by my name...when she introduced herself to me....when we talked....when she texted me to arrange follow up bookings and even when she would cum she'd call my name....come to think of it, even real girl friends don't do that! Was a simple thing but it made her stand out in my mind from everyone else and made the experience that much better.

T

Tania Admin

This is a really interesting thread and I agree with a lot of the comments especially this one but I'd have to say when it comes to GFE there's one thing for me that has stood out above all others, one thing that only one lady has ever done that no others ever have.... and that is called me by my name...when she introduced herself to me....when we talked....when she texted me to arrange follow up bookings and even when she would cum she'd call my name....come to think of it, even real girl friends don't do that! Was a simple thing but it made her stand out in my mind from everyone else and made the experience that much better.

That is true GFE in my eye's.....
Well compared to the other kind of GFE where they take your money at the door, yell at you and tell you to pack your things lol

Dallas

Legend Member
That is true GFE in my eye's.....
Well compared to the other kind of GFE where they take your money at the door, yell at you and tell you to pack your things lol

I think you've just described the ME (marriage experience) - well was my experience :)