A true GFE...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
So many of us so that when we are looking for somebody to punt with, we simply love those that are able to give us the true girlfriend experience but how do you feel when you find out she has also been doing this with everybody else as well...

Does it suddenly not make it feel so special anymore?

M

mystique

hey Billybones i actually try to change my GFE depending on the client so no my gfe's are not all the same all the time .

love chantelle xoxo

asianguy77

Diamond Member
So many of us so that when we are looking for somebody to punt with, we simply love those that are able to give us the true girlfriend experience but how do you feel when you find out she has also been doing this with everybody else as well...

Does it suddenly not make it feel so special anymore?

If you're looking for a 'true' GFE in a WL, you're looking in the wrong place. The only true GFE is with your GF/wife/lover etc. The WL can replicate the elements of the GFE, but at the end of the day, as long as she is able to show enough interest that she is not just going through the motions and not counting time, i think that should be enough.

Btw the true GFE would involve nagging and using sex against you lol jk

L

Layd_bak

I never can work out y punters want the "GFE" experience.. What is that?? If u want that so bad and want it to be special then go get a gf mate lol

M

Mary Anne PA

Does a true GFE also include going shopping and meeting the mother?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I am with you chantelle........it really depends on the client what a GFE looks like.
And right you are asianguy77 the real thing you only get with a real GF....everything else is an illusion........nothing wrong with that....you only have to be aware of it.

R.xxxxxxxxxx

M

Mary Anne PA

Glad you liked that Chanel.

But for you I would put up with the shopping bit. (at least for a couple of times!)

M

mystique

I am with you chantelle........it really depends on the client what a GFE looks like.
And right you are asianguy77 the real thing you only get with a real GF....everything else is an illusion........nothing wrong with that....you only have to be aware of it.

R.xxxxxxxxxx

Exactly Rochelle :) it all does depend on the client view on it

love chantelle

M

mystique

R.xxxxxxxxxx

Exactly Rochelle :) it all does depend on the client view on it had one client that just wanted to chat that was his view on a GFE

love chantelle

Demon

Legend Member
Methinks GFE means the fantasy GFE. That is, what guys want a GF to be like sexually. Reality can be a bummer.

Demon

Legend Member
GFE is also what GF did when they were trying to hook you. After you are hooked you get the partner experience. After marriage, sex is what other people do.

P

Perth boy

GFE is also what GF did when they were trying to hook you. After you are hooked you get the partner experience. After marriage, sex is what other people do.

Hit the nail on the head.

So with that the GFE with a W/L would be good if your booking a hour or so. If you book any more than 24 hours with a W/L she too will turn into a partner exp. Maybe this is why so many punters see differant W/L and not to many repeat bookings.

Demon

Legend Member
I think you are on to something Perth Boy. Another thread had a punter say that it had got routine with his terrific regular W/L. Stopped being a GFE, not because of her, but due to familiarity?

S

Saige

What about if your girlfriends have all been girls who like there sex ummmm "down and dirty" so then your perception of GFE...is actually PSE...lol:laughing4

svengali

Foundation Member
I think a reality check is in order here.

Sex with a working lady is essentially living out the fantasy of having your wicked way with a lady who, in the real world, probably wouldn't give you the time of day or, at least, would need quite a bit of pursuit.

A good working girl, one who cares about her work and her clients, will play along with this and be whatever she believes the client wants. Ladies are much more intuitive than men in this regard and can easily find and push the right buttons to make the experience memorable.

Such ladies are solid gold and in my punting career I have only found a handful - by my reckoning they account for less than 10% of the "market". The only similarity they bear to a "girlfriend" is that they put in the effort to make the encounter special and leave the punter feeling great about himself and the world in general which, after all, is what recreational (as opposed to procreative) sex is all about.

S

Saige

I think a reality check is in order here.

Sex with a working lady is essentially living out the fantasy of having your wicked way with a lady who, in the real world, probably wouldn't give you the time of day or, at least, would need quite a bit of pursuit.

A good working girl, one who cares about her work and her clients, will play along with this and be whatever she believes the client wants. Ladies are much more intuitive than men in this regard and can easily find and push the right buttons to make the experience memorable.

Such ladies are solid gold and in my punting career I have only found a handful - by my reckoning they account for less than 10% of the "market". The only similarity they bear to a "girlfriend" is that they put in the effort to make the encounter special and leave the punter feeling great about himself and the world in general which, after all, is what recreational (as opposed to procreative) sex is all about.

Very true words....but there is genuine care and also a genuiness (i dont think that a word..lol) behing the role and act...if that makes sense... xx:notworthy

Demon

Legend Member
A great W/L is also a great actor - able to deliver the performance which the client wants. Not many W/Ls can do this. Which is why those that can are successful. It is also why great looks are not that important, and can be a handicap, as thw gorgeous eye candy thinks it is all about looks.

Saige is one of those ladies who has the whole package.

S

Saige

A great W/L is also a great actor - able to deliver the performance which the client wants. Not many W/Ls can do this. Which is why those that can are successful. It is also why great looks are not that important, and can be a handicap, as thw gorgeous eye candy thinks it is all about looks.

Saige is one of those ladies who has the whole package.

:eek:ccasion14 if I was a blusher, I would blush....alas I am just a gusher::)

Demon

Legend Member
Saige you are on the computer a lot tonight. Not much else happening? or are you getting or giving some while on the forum? (Imagination!)

W

wcmonger

The WLs who offer true GFE I would assume DO offer the same to all of their clients. In some cases it is still YMMV as there may not be any connection or one punters GFE is not the same as the next.
I rate Katryna Rose on Private Girls as one of the hottest WL going around & the GFE I encountered with her was in my view incredible. I reviewed her on another forum & the next review from a guy in Perth was that he was not impressed!
I even questioned him on it in the forum as i thought he was full of shit.
I spoke to Katryna next day & she was upset about his post but he asked for a particular service that she did not provide & he was unhappy .
I think girls who have a naturally caring & loving personallity & enjoy their work can carry off GFE a lot easier than those that dont.
Chanel & Lillian Tan are two ladies most here are familiar with who provide awesome GFE in my opinion. They are also loving caring ladies with great personalities. Add to that their level of professionalism & I think that they would offer the same LEVEL of service to everyone - maybe with a few variations depending on the client.
That doesnt make me feel any less special as I am not looking for a GF - just a GFE!!!!