• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

How deep is deep?

R041

Gold Member
Wow that must be an amazing connection
Sometimes I do struggle with the right words to describe and understand the depth of it from my perspective. I know and feel that is so deep, and then something she or we sense, and it just goes deeper.
And in our time together, be they 1 or 2 hour sessions, I have also become very very observant of her and her natural reactions and responses to everything we do together. There are many obvious responses that cannot be faked.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Is there an opposite to Demisexual as I have very strong emotional attraction to my husband but still don't want to have sex with him 🤣 🤣 🤣 (sorry for hijacking your serious post)💜💜
Women not wanting to have sex with their partners is extremely common. Even more when us woman reach a particular age. I once heard a podcast. Women, never let you man leave the house, hungry or horney. As the is always a whore on a corner

johnmatilda

Legend Member

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Sometimes I do struggle with the right words to describe and understand the depth of it from my perspective. I know and feel that is so deep, and then something she or we sense, and it just goes deeper.
And in our time together, be they 1 or 2 hour sessions, I have also become very very observant of her and her natural reactions and responses to everything we do together. There are many obvious responses that cannot be faked.
You are sounding very tentative and in awe.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Women not wanting to have sex with their partners is extremely common. Even more when us woman reach a particular age. I once heard a podcast. Women, never let you man leave the house, hungry or horney. As the is always a whore on a corner
May I ask, even if open communication and a degree of compromise is happening, what do you feel further solutions might be?

The reason I ask, is that each person is highly likely to have needs that they cannot meet for each other while not forsaking themselves.

Jasmine Malika

Diamond Member
So I met a client in the weekend that was really struggling with getting in the mood 🍆.
He has tried picking up at bar and the brothel many times with the same results.
He explained that he is physically attracted to all the girls he’s with but feels that there is just something missing.
After a lengthy conversation and relationship history, we came to the conclusion that he is a Demisexual.
So I was just wondering who else on here feels the same way and what their experience is like with brothels?

View attachment 219384
After working in the industry I think I’m more demisexual. Casual hook-ups/ one night stand doesn’t do anything for me, I already have enough meaningless sex at work I’m fine without in in my personal life.

voyuerism

Diamond Member
After working in the industry I think I’m more demisexual. Casual hook-ups/ one night stand doesn’t do anything for me, I already have enough meaningless sex at work I’m fine without in in my personal life.
I easily accept that work sex can be 'meaningless' for you , but do you enjoy it on a superficial level ? Do you love the feel of cock ? Do you orgasm when you want to ?

Vader

Gold Member
Just interested in how often the reverse happens. I’m sure there’s times and clients that make your heart flutter, for whatever reason.

There’s a trope of the client falling for the SW, but it must happen the other way too.

Jasmine Malika

Diamond Member
I easily accept that work sex can be 'meaningless' for you , but do you enjoy it on a superficial level ? Do you love the feel of cock ? Do you orgasm when you want to ?
There’s times where the sex was enjoyable, but for me personally I wouldn’t orgasm if I’m working. Need to have an emotional connection with someone outside of work to do so

Cizzle

Silver Member
I think I am also demisexual. Sometimes I find myself thinking yeah, sex is great but I also look forward to the talks we have after finishing.