• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Amateurcarpenter

Silver Member
Hi there! Which girl would be happy to perform a golden shower? I would like to know ahead of time so I can go elsewhere if not available

Channelle

Legend Member
Hi there! Which girl would be happy to perform a golden shower? I would like to know ahead of time so I can go elsewhere if not available
I would not think too many AMPs, and this one included, would be setup too conveniently enough to easily accommodate this service, and that's before you're finding a lady that offers it.

joe12155

Legend Member
Any reviews on Canadian girl Mia?
She is a veteran. Plenty of reviews if you care to search. Two things I love about her; a great kisser and she can't resist daty. Three things I don't like about her; a heavy smoker, can be restrictive in what you can do and dolling herself up too much including use of strong perfumes that is hard to wash off. It spells disaster if you are family man. Because of her smoking, I have stopped seeing her as I do not wish to kiss an ashtray.

Scarlett Love

Comfort Massage OP
Legend Member
Tuesday roster 24/10
Canadian girl Mia work from 3pm to 8pm, please book ahead, she may go holiday soon.
IMG_3418.jpeg
Busty yoyo
IMG_4191.jpeg
Young Bella
IMG_4852.jpeg