• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Coronavirus predictions...

S

SilverSurfer44

Italy on lockdown.. Bahrain no spectators for the F1, Indian wells called off, and F1 in Melbourne is Business as usual... really ...

Europeans care about there people , Australia only cares about one thing Money!

Money honey

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Money honey

Yep.. Because we are now finding out how thin and fragile the Aussie economy really is.... and how many lies we have been told... wont it be great to see all the other nations that told Australia , finally be laughing at it saying well we were right.

N

Night Owl Ciao

I'll give it a go:

"If you have no money, you won't be able to buy sex. As a result, Australia will consist of men with erections and aroused women.
Given the state of the stock market today, it looks like it is better to use shares in the loo rather than toilet paper."
Thanks very much for clearing that up but I am a bit unclear about the paying for sex / constant state of arousal part?
Would this system apply to a handsome rooster who post coronavirus previously enjoyed quite an impressive record charming the knickers off of the ladies? 😬

georgo

Gold Member
Would love to know from owners of massage shops, how much it is really affecting business?????

Phoebe

Legend Member
Would love to know from owners of massage shops, how much it is really affecting business?????

No because NOTHING effects white folks that speak English...... if it comes to the bit We will invade some 3rd world nation for a distraction.

S

SilverSurfer44

I meant Australians will keep wirking for men to pay for there relations with women whatever they are kids, hols, houses , cars, massages etc

The italians decide to stop working they will run out of money for there lady relations

Aussie and americano men and women like the money more and keep working, hornier buggars for the moment while italy locked down.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Well a lot of business have gone into receivership and refrigerated containers are sitting on the docks many people have died airports are at a standstill and if a pie eating family church group started this virus they will have to face a bunch of angry people they have caused heartbreak and destitude for.

Legend Member
We will be laughing about this for years to come. Comedians are having a field day with this. gives them new material to work with. It is quite comical watching people fight over toilet paper. 🤣
Yes the supermarket brawls over toilet paper will create a lot of jokes and cartoonist will have a field day and I have seen them my self it was like a boxing day stock take sale families came flooding in and were going nuts well let's hope there family church minister can cure the virus. what was funner were the families that had run out of petrol in there cars on there way to the supermarket before the toilet paper ran out.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Link not working so taken down

Buying up huge supplies of toilet rolls, hand sanitiser, soap refills, tinned food, long life milk, etc in a hope to beat the Corona Virus.
Australians trying to beat Corona Virus by buying trolleys of toilet rolls!

Last edited by a moderator:

Legend Member
The word on the street is the incubation period for corona virus on only 5 days and within the next few days possibly after the grandprix many States of Australia will go into full lockdown like Europe for about 7 days and all those fools who bought months worth of toilet paper I hope your toilet doesn't block up.

Lia Luca

Silver Member
Cornavirus has been a topic of conversation tonight, online and in house

Wondering what everyone thinks is going to happen next?
Next week? Next month? By the end of the year.......?
:vomit:

I guess by then they will know and keep only high life risk patients in the hospital. everybody else eve infected will take a rest until feeling better and go back to normal... I see it as a new "cold"... it's scary cause it is not so known... pretty soon will. Xx Manifesting good outcomes.

Phoebe

Legend Member
How’s the market today Michel de Nostredame?

S&P/ASX 200
INDEXASX: XJO

5,725.90 −213.70 (3.60%)

Trump does a stimlus package and Wall street rallies, Sco Mo does one and the ASX tanks!

Down boy

Gold Member
S&P/ASX 200
INDEXASX: XJO

5,725.90 −213.70 (3.60%)

Trump does a stimlus package and Wall street rallies, Sco Mo does one and the ASX tanks!
Funny how every time the market tanks all the experts come out yelling about a recession and the end of mankind, yet when the reverse happens like it did the previous Monday you could hear a mouse fart.