• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Border open is good or changing?

Mega Pain

Jack1511 said:
What do you think guys ?
Border open will be pain or gain ?

I think gain after sometime

Gotta a brother in Quarantine so I gotta go out and have a root for him every now and then.

So I think Pain not Gain​
Don't mind taking one for the team,
I'm not sure Jimmy felt the relief in his nut bag? Jimmy?
I'm not sure he will pay me back either? Jimmy?

🥐The Frenchman:excited:
You didn't do it right French! I got no relief from that- you forgot the Livestream!!!

Pay you back? You were there and paid, my shot was just a hitchhiker ;)
 
I recon we will get new overseas ladies in, but it'll be slow, slow then quick. I agree with above, the eastern states will soak up most to begin with.
 
hows-bragging-camp-zach-galifianakis.gif
 
Jimmy
You still stuck?
or allowed to mingle again?



Gunna do some Love Tunnel boring tomorrow, I'll give it one for you again if ya want?
I will get the pleasure , You can save the 💰

:excited:The Frenchman🥐
 
Jimmy
You still stuck?
or allowed to mingle again?



Gunna do some Love Tunnel boring tomorrow, I'll give it one for you again if ya want?
I will get the pleasure , You can save the 💰

:excited:The Frenchman🥐
Got all clear for freedom yesterday.

Hit up 370 to see Brianna, and isolation left me going for too long and she tapped out after a big O 35mim in..

Will save my excursion money up. And go see Pixie for a dinner date next
 
Welcome back Jimmy..

Would have done something very similar about 10 minutes :excited: after the clearance
Enjoy

🥖The Frenchman 🥐
Was actually surprised I wasn't a two pump chump, but I only trickled out a little bit 40min in, and was still standing strong at the end of an hour.

Worked up helluva sweat, and muscles are sore today. What a work out.
 
Was actually surprised I wasn't a two pump chump, but I only trickled out a little bit 40min in, and was still standing strong at the end of an hour.

Worked up helluva sweat, and muscles are sore today. What a work out.
NOW That's a good root, better when ya blow but something to be proud of, especially if she tapped out.
Better tan being done in under a minute, makes there job to fucken easy, coz ya out the door so they can re-load the purse with another client.

Happens to me some time's and I put it down to stress of life in general.

🥐The Frenchman :excited:
 
Back
Top