• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Younger but inexperienced or Older but experienced

G

glitch69

Maybe brought up a past topic for discussion cos I’m curious. I’m generalising but Say there are 2 ladies and there is a 20 year gap In their ages and both are good looking for their age. I’ll leave it to you to decide your starting age. Would you prefer the younger lady but is inexperienced or ackward in the sack or the older lady but experienced?
I tend towards the older ladies who seems to puts me more at ease and find the younger ladies a bit more wham bam thank you and see ya. Thoughts?

Be Nice

Diamond Member
Maybe brought up a past topic for discussion cos I’m curious. I’m generalising but Say there are 2 ladies and there is a 20 year gap In their ages and both are good looking for their age. I’ll leave it to you to decide your starting age. Would you prefer the younger lady but is inexperienced or ackward in the sack or the older lady but experienced?
I tend towards the older ladies who seems to puts me more at ease and find the younger ladies a bit more wham bam thank you and see ya. Thoughts?
Definitely the experienced one for me. As good as it is to be with a youngen, experience wins for me.

J

Josh

5 years ago me would've picked the younger one, but the first time I had an older experienced woman who gave me a night to remember for the rest of my life I don't have to think twice about how to answer this question.

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
If the guy is equally inexperienced, he will likely assume that his novice partner is normal and that they may create their own experiences together. However, if the man has a lot of experience, he can be disappointed if his partner lacks experience and is a lousy lover. Both men and women need to practise making good love. Making love to a virgin is like playing golf with a newbie, one man commented. Absolutely no fun. Some ladies bemoan the terrible lovers their guys are. However, the coin has two sides to it because some women are terrible lovers as well. And that's typically due to inexperience.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I ran into an ex-client in a freezer bar in Hong Kong 20-25 years ago. He recognized me and said, aren't you from Langtrees? He introduced me to his beautiful Russian fiance.
He then went on to tell his fiance that it was my place he lost his virginity.at Langtrees 10 years before. He was 19 when he came to us, and I suggested he go with a mature lady Honey was her name.
He visited regularly for 6 months, and she taught him what women really like, so he reckoned without Honey, he wouldn't have the beautiful fiance as she was a stunner...she agreed she would stay with her man as he satisfied her every whim and was the perfect lover.

Seduce me

Gold Member
I don't necessarily believe this is true I've been worh both in my experience in punting.

I've had some younger ones who were absolute firecrackers, amazing. Young keen there to enjoy and pleaee.

Once they've been doing it for a while I think they loose the love, it also depends on chemistry how you click with that person

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
No its the ones that can orgasm sexually via penetration only 20% of women can; the others can learn but it is around 28 plus before they start to if ever....they learn how to; the firecrackers are the lucky ones and very sexual known as nympo...

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
When I was 21 I spent 6 months in a live in relationship with a 31 year old lady. From that I learned so much about what is important to women both sexually and emotionally. Also it taught me how important respect is in a relationship. An experience I would recommend to any young guys.

Chief

Diamond Member
When I was 21 I spent 6 months in a live in relationship with a 31 year old lady. From that I learned so much about what is important to women both sexually and emotionally. Also it taught me how important respect is in a relationship. An experience I would recommend to any young guys.
So true. I had a relationship as a 19 year old with someone 32 and one when I was 22 with a 43 year old.
Both such fruitful experiences.