YMMV how can we close that gap.

A

Annoyance

As we all know in YMMV everyone has different experiences with the same WL, it could be looks, size or nationality that changes an attraction towards that particular WL.
But what if we can tip that scale in our favour just a little bit so we're closer to getting a better punt. Flirting & Humour.

As with all women to get a better reaction is to get a better attraction even when your about to take a WL to bed. Charming the pants off is one factor we can control to improve our outcome.

My tip is if I can get her to smile or laugh with a silly joke before getting to bed that's a +1 in her books.
Cheesy pickup lines like "Omg your so hot", or a random "Man I want to tongue fk your ass". Won't cut it -1 in her books, thoughts lame...ect.

So I leave this discussion open in hopes you'll be sharing you tips and tricks too.

Ladies your welcome to comment as well.

Btw comments like He treated me kindly, or I felt like a queen are good but how did he do it and what did he say at the time.
This is a post to help punters get better punts.

Slugger1

Legend Member
I like to bring little gifts and a card for regulars and they seem to appreciate it.
Nothing over the top just a single rose or chocolates or their favourite drink.
They might just chuck them out after I am gone though!!!