Wow Ms Sue!

T

Tania Admin

I popped in for a visit the other day and I have to say it!
Wow Sue!
I'm no suck up, that's for sure, so it's a genuine compliment.
You really look healthy and happy. The walking, coconut water and other changes you told me about are most definitely working for you. Your kind of coolish now, ish :) ha ha.
It was good to see you, DD, Sherry and Di. Shame I missed MA though.
I promise to be on here more often.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I popped in for a visit the other day and I have to say it!
Wow Sue!
I'm no suck up, that's for sure, so it's a genuine compliment.
You really look healthy and happy. The walking, coconut water and other changes you told me about are most definitely working for you. Your kind of coolish now, ish :) ha ha.
It was good to see you, DD, Sherry and Di. Shame I missed MA though.
I promise to be on here more often.
Thanks Tania.. It was awesome to see you and even better that you are back on the forum you were sorely missed ... Walking has made me a lot calmer I think you would need to ask others for the true answer... I even sneaked out of the office today for a quick 5 kms..... Lol..shhhhhhh... Great to see you back on the forum...
Sue

T

Tania Admin

Thanks Tania.. It was awesome to see you and even better that you are back on the forum you were sorely missed ... Walking has made me a lot calmer I think you would need to ask others for the true answer... I even sneaked out of the office today for a quick 5 kms..... Lol..shhhhhhh... Great to see you back on the forum...
Sue
Snuck out for a walk? Now that's dedication! (Who pissed you off? lol)

T

Tania Admin

I get cranky and my kids tell me to go for a walk lol
Lately I've been walking heaps,,the lack of ummmm intimacy makes me very very very cranky lol

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Haven't seen you for a while, Sue.........after reading through the post I am not sure if I would recognize you ;)
Happy to hear that you are feeling and looking great. And I can only agree....walking is the best........skipping too by the way (my new obsession :D)

T

Tania Admin

I walk looking for treasures ... geocahing....... I could not walk without a purpose its just not me lol............ found over 200 so I must be frustrated ...xoxo
Sorry,,,I got the words in my head,,,not sure who sings it...
"and I still haven't found what I'm looking for"
nothing personal at all,,,just it's what popped in my head xo

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I walk looking for treasures ... geocahing....... I could not walk without a purpose its just not me lol............ found over 200 so I must be frustrated ...xoxo
I know.......that's the new thing to do. They had a report on TV about it. People love it. Guess it is the purpose thing.
Another good purpose for walking is - believe it or not- reading a book (not a text message or face book). I don't know how many books I have read over the years......without walking into a lamp post or other people :D I think I developed a "walking while reading" sense after a while. :p

upload_2015-7-27_18-52-58.jpeg

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Ahhhh dearest you are so observant. Told you I have to watch out for one of my toes. That one is really getting out of control
images