Would you sell your ball for this?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Why not, this Datsun Sunny has 2 doors. 2 doors gotta be better than 4. And only having 1 ball, means the car would go faster.

W

wr3xr

I would 100% sell a testicle right now for $20k.

Once i've had kids i'd sell both.

370z not a bad car. Drive well and look ok. Not fast but better than a falcadore

Last edited by a moderator:
C

colzilla

This ones lo$t it's balls already

4981098413_92ba0bc2b4_z.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
Out of all this The one thing that gets me is he will "Donate" his ball for 35K I always thought donations were a gift from the heart not a gift for ones wallet

Anyway while on the theme of donation Any kind soul out there going to offer up a knacker so I can have a really good visit to LT's :D Even a kidney will do

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
This ones lo$t it's balls already

4981098413_92ba0bc2b4_z.jpg

Hey that's American by design. Isn't that the original prototype for Dodge Ram? They wanted something with doors and sits 5. That's why they ditched the prick.

Out of all this The one thing that gets me is he will "Donate" his ball for 35K I always thought donations were a gift from the heart not a gift for ones wallet

Anyway while on the theme of donation Any kind soul out there going to offer up a knacker so I can have a really good visit to LT's :D Even a kidney will do

The word "Donate" means many things to many people. Some expect $omething back like $35k in cash, some just give without expectation.

Btw you need to wear a sign around your neck that says, "Donation required to pay for much needed therapy session at LT". People may just be so kind to pay for your therapy with no expectation.

Happy2

Legend Member
The word "Donate" means many things to many people. Some expect $omething back like $35k in cash, some just give without expectation.

I see what you mean with that Homer Like during telethon You hear
"I will donate $20 IF this is read out by 8 O clock " Wont give unless they get their Due recognition

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Thx Bro Homer, one must enforce rules, but, when you can get the opportunity to make a little treasure;---snip snip.

Bro Homer, think off how many guys will get pressured by loan sharks, to pay up, now there a win win for the everyone

How caring of you? Makes me think twice about my application to be your 2IC on that ship of yers.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy, Hmmmmm you know Bro Homer, giving the crew the snip-snip may quiet them down a lot, then I would be running a tourist ship not a Pirate ship,

Neutering the male crew maybe of benefits to them.
I found these in an article for pets.

It eliminates the possibility of testicular tumors and greatly reduces the chance of prostate problems. Neutering decreases the incidence of perianal tumors and hernias, which are commonly observed in older, unaltered males. Neutered males are less likely to try to escape a yard to find a female in season. This reduces the likelihood of them being hit by cars, getting into fights or lost. (Neutering is no substitute for a securely fenced yard, however).

Males neutered early in life tend to be less aggressive and less distracted. Neutered males are less likely to scent mark (real problem when they decide to mark inside the house). A spayed female also does not hormonally based swings and will be more focused on you as well. A female with a litter can become very aggressive, even to family members. Spaying also makes your female a better companion. However, altering a pet is NOT a substitute or a cure all for behavioral issues. It may only affect those hormonally related.

Sorry, more leisure reading here.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070326103009AAk7PtP

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy LOL but you know;----Neutering could be beneficial, hopefully jumping overboard may decline
Hmmmmmm I need to give it great thought
I will ponder while I drink my Rum

Neutering the male crew maybe of benefits to them.
I found these in an article for pets.
It eliminates the possibility of testicular tumors and greatly reduces the chance of prostate problems. Neutering decreases the incidence of perianal tumors and hernias, which are commonly observed in older, unaltered males. Neutered males are less likely to try to escape a yard to find a female in season. This reduces the likelihood of them being hit by cars, getting into fights or lost. (Neutering is no substitute for a securely fenced yard, however).

Males neutered early in life tend to be less aggressive and less distracted. Neutered males are less likely to scent mark (real problem when they decide to mark inside the house). A spayed female also does not hormonally based swings and will be more focused on you as well. A female with a litter can become very aggressive, even to family members. Spaying also makes your female a better companion. However, altering a pet is NOT a substitute or a cure all for behavioral issues. It may only affect those hormonally related.

Sorry, more leisure reading here.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070326103009AAk7PtP

Happy2

Legend Member
Neutered males, do they become more affectionate?
Maybe you will find a few curled up in you bunk HP

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Only in the US of A. All for the name of science and sports coupe.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/d...uy-a-nissan-370z/story-fnjwucvh-1226768439386

Maybe I will sell one of mine a the prancing horse. I doubt this old wrinkly ball is worth that much though. :(
Hehehehehhehe would you believe it......saw the same program on TV and was wondering if I should put a post on the forum. You beat me to it. Would I sell one of my titties for a sports car????????? No way. It would have to be more substantial than that.

W

wr3xr

Yeh but Rochelle, imagine if you had 2 body parts, both of which do the same thing and loosing one has no ill effect your life or appearance..

Seriously, i'm going to the states next month and back there for 3 months in july. I'll genuinely enquire if the going rate is 35k.

Money for jam and theres my holiday easily covered.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hehehehehhehe would you believe it......saw the same program on TV and was wondering if I should put a post on the forum. You beat me to it. Would I sell one of my titties for a sports car????????? No way. It would have to be more substantial than that.

There goes to show a man's brain functions differently from a woman's. A ball is a ball, losing one is A ok. We only need 1 to be functional anyway, no need for spare. lol...No balancing act needed. I would treasure those puppies of yours for sure. They are crouching in the pouch, and for guys they are the hidden ones.No one would know until the guy starts to act like he has only 1 ball.

Yeh but Rochelle, imagine if you had 2 body parts, both of which do the same thing and loosing one has no ill effect your life or appearance..

Seriously, i'm going to the states next month and back there for 3 months in july. I'll genuinely enquire if the going rate is 35k.

Money for jam and theres my holiday easily covered.

mr Magoc, good reovery to you. May your therapy session go well in learning to walk with one ball. lol...Please do report back on your progress.

Happy2

Legend Member
mr Magoc, good reovery to you. May your therapy session go well in learning to walk with one ball. lol...Please do report back on your progress.
Re overy? I did not know our friend Magoc was a hermaphrodite? He will make twice the money one overy and one knacker Thats at least 70K

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Pardon my ASSumption H2. I think my keyboard needs to have a C section. lol...
At least Magoc can have not just one but two sports cars...woohoo

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
There goes to show a man's brain functions differently from a woman's. A ball is a ball, losing one is A ok. We only need 1 to be functional anyway, no need for spare. lol...No balancing act needed. I would treasure those puppies of yours for sure. They are crouching in the pouch, and for guys they are the hidden ones.No one would know until the guy starts to act like he has only 1 ball.

That might be true but still........a ball for a sports car? As soon as you drive a car out of the car yard it loses 40% of it's value. No,.......I would think more investment.....let's say a classic car or even better a classic motor bike. Not only do they hold their value they also get more valuable with age. Treasure the value of your balls guys. :D

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

Well when one sells one ball for a sports car, I don't think one is thinking clearly or straight or thinking with the right head.

Investment is too hard when your thinking with the wrong head. And when you put "classic" in front of car or bike, it will cost more than 2 balls to purchase for sure. You can sell 1 kidney or both and still can't afford it. lol...

I drive a pissy little 1.5L car, and still have both balls intact. I do treasure my jewels.