Would you pay 2 million dollars for a dog..............

Blossom

Silver Member
For that m
sexy-girl-porsche.jpg
oney i would rather buy a nice house by the beach and a few hookers!-)):cigar::vomit::vomit::vomit:

drakey

Bronze Member
Even if I would be filthy rich, I don't see myself spending that much money on a dog, unless there would be profit involved, which seems to be the case here.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I'm actually rather surprised noone has mentioned the look on the dudes face in the photo..

cos it's CREEPY!!!!...
and he kinda looks like the guy from harold and kumar.. and that makes it creepier..

article-2190790-149DF323000005DC-472_306x423.jpg

Well he doesn't really look like somebody who would spend 2 mill on a dog.........now i can hear you people ask........what does somebody look like who spends 2 mill on a dog..........

images

R

Raye@Langtrees

Yeah - I can think of a hundred better things to do with $2M that produce doggy doo in large quantities even if the maid does pick it up you're sure to step in it one day....and I agree 'Thatguy' the owner looks a bit orgasmic too...creepy for sure...

:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Estafarr u got it wrong about the maid ....... For that price they earn there keep

image.jpg

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Maybe another reason why I am not a dog person...........maybe I should get a shark instead.......sounds like the safer option:
Every year, dogs kill more people in the US than Great White sharks have in the past 100 years.
Overall, dogs kill more people in the US every year than sharks do. You are more likely to be killed by a dog than by a shark, and you are much more likely to be bitten by a dog than bitten by a shark. There has only been one confirmed fatal shark attack in the US in 2009. Compare that to 25 deaths in the US caused by dogs in that same year.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;
According to the Australian Shark Attack File, kept by researchers at Sydney's Taronga Conservation Society, there have been 892 shark attacks in Australia since records began in 1791,and 217 of which have been fatal. All up, about 30 per cent of shark attacks are fatal.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy;
According to the Australian Shark Attack File, kept by researchers at Sydney's Taronga Conservation Society, there have been 892 shark attacks in Australia since records began in 1791,and 217 of which have been fatal. All up, about 30 per cent of shark attacks are fatal.

I wonder if there is a record for humans killing humans, genocide, etc?

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe another reason why I am not a dog person...........maybe I should get a shark instead.......sounds like the safer option:
Every year, dogs kill more people in the US than Great White sharks have in the past 100 years.
Overall, dogs kill more people in the US every year than sharks do. You are more likely to be killed by a dog than by a shark, and you are much more likely to be bitten by a dog than bitten by a shark. There has only been one confirmed fatal shark attack in the US in 2009. Compare that to 25 deaths in the US caused by dogs in that same year.
But in the US how many dogs are killed by Humanns?