Would you let someone take naked pictures of you ? How abt a sex video?

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I often wonder if anyone has had a naked picture taken of them..... willingly? .....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

or has some one done the dirty on you & taken photos sneakily? :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

or have you in a drunked mad sex session taken a video on your fancy phone......?:shy::shy::shy:

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Some of our lovely ladies have told me clients beg them & offer them tips to take stills of their secret parts,
or their boobs .....
that's why I was curious

R

Raye@Langtrees

Dont think id put myself in that postion..... well not at my age anyway, the
one behind the camera or video would not want a picture of this .....it will be imprinted in the memory of my other half he dont need pixs or vids...he has miss
perfect at his fingertips.

ATT00006.jpg

sqizza

Gold Member
I actually had some charcoal sketches done of me naked by a very good friend She is an artist.

Also many moons ago on another planet had a video of self and g/f making passionate love. This was with a person I trusted and I know that she would never have made it public...besides that no self respecting tabloid would have paid for it.

I believe that if you have pictures taken or a video made that it must be with someone you trust and someone who would leave it in a place or on a phone where others could find it.

Look what happened to the NRL Cronulla Sharks player Todd Carney and his bubbling video.

Social media is the biggest worry because innocent videos or photos a couple might make or take of each can suddenly go viral destroying that couples lives.

R

Raye@Langtrees

Some people just love the fame and publicity of a scandal.... We all remember the sex tape
of Tommy n Pammy that went on for yonks...

image.jpg

ashley james

Silver Member
I dont mind the occasional photo being taken , of course with no face in them.

and there was this one time my ex and i got very very drunk & he recorded our whole dirty encounter. im sure he still has it, but i trust him knowing it will be kept for his own personal use!! ;)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I was foolish one time and joined a lady on the web with mutual masturbation. Then she sent me a link showing me doing it on a U tube link. She demanded money. I was lucky to scare her off by saying I would kill myself if she did. The U tube link she removed. I believe it was a video clip and not her. These days I ask them to do something so I know it is not a video clip.

I do not know if it was male or female but if someone paid them $100 they would demand more I am sure.

Dallas

Legend Member
Some of our lovely ladies have told me clients beg them & offer them tips to take stills of their secret parts,
or their boobs .....
that's why I was curious

our girls are more than the sum of their parts...
a client should take a pic of their hearts.
it's her beauty that lies where the lens cannot reach...
I'm writing this poem in the hope I can teach!

Last edited:

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
I find it exciting personally
also what better way to re-live those moments than to record the actual event
I have lost count of how many videos that my partner and i have made!!!!
Really spices things up.............

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;----Yes-----Yes---Yes, LOL Cheers and Pass the camera LOL

quote="Blossom, post: 277636, member: 37024"]no ........no ......no ..........................!!!!!:):):)[/quote]

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
I suppose anyone who wants to can take a pic or video of me. Let the requests roll in. Maybe I'll have to get one of those take-a-number machines.

L

Lord Spikey

Why not?
But who would want to?

Naked women are absolutely gorgeous and sexy.
Naked men just look funny

L

laceyjoy

I have a feeling there maybe one or two floating about out there in the world, drunken evenings, wild parties oh those were the days.