Would you hug????

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I have a real issue with person contact. I rarely hug my closest friends and even get spikes hugging my mother- it's very unlikely that I would hug a stranger . I could probably manage an awkward pat or lend them one of my overly affectionate friends :)

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
I like hugs... Their my fav! But probably not a stranger, I think their needs to be a connection/chemistry before hugs are given :)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I have a real issue with person contact. I rarely hug my closest friends and even get spikes hugging my mother- it's very unlikely that I would hug a stranger . I could probably manage an awkward pat or lend them one of my overly affectionate friends :)
I was brought up without hugs by family or friends but I must admit, I am a convert but only with people that I have a connection with as I feel it is false to do so with a stranger. I am open to trying most things which were not part of my earlier life as I value people, friends and persons I love very much

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
SAME SAME
I was brought up without hugs by family or friends but I must admit, I am a convert but only with people that I have a connection with as I feel it is false to do so with a stranger. I am open to trying most things which were not part of my earlier life as I value people, friends and persons I love very much