Would you go on a reality show & if so, which?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
......as far as I know you need somebody you team up with, Homer............I seriously think I am the one!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen........let me introduce you to Homer and Rochelle.....the finalists of the "you can't dance" competition 2014.............
images

Oh definitely partner...lol...you should try your robotic moves with braces on...would be funtastic...and I shall stand still and you can robotic slap me...:eek:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Oh definitely partner...lol...you should try your robotic moves with braces on...would be funtastic...and I shall stand still and you can robotic slap me...:eek:
....fine with me......... ;)
images

N

nightrider

Like the Amazing Race.....
Or House Rules,
Or My Kitchen Rules
Or the Block?

... or do you fancy you should be on THE VOICE
...or Australia got Talent???
I got no talents other than sex with extra credit for eating pussy so my reality show experience will follow shows where i could get the chance to show Australia my talents; therefore i would go on:

1. Big brother cos the chances of chancing some fine ass is pretty good if past seasons are anything to go buy;
2. Chinese 'If you are the 1' cos i wanna get some chinese pussy, and would find it arousing to be referred to as THE ONE;
3. Master chef cos kitchen sex is one of my faves;
4. Survivor, cos that show has had some incredible chicks on it and as we are all on a deserted island, where can they run away to?;
5. The great race, or amazing race whichever one where hot girls race somewhere, id like to be partnered with one or two and stop for a quick one during the race;
………………..