Would you go on a reality show & if so, which?

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Like the Amazing Race.....
Or House Rules,
Or My Kitchen Rules
Or the Block?

... or do you fancy you should be on THE VOICE
...or Australia got Talent???

1Chat

Just the other week there was a lady about MKR or similar, she said for 3 months she had to live in Melbourne away from home and friends,all the glitz and glamour, when she got kicked, literally, she was out the door one day to the next, no-one was there, no support network nothing. So to answer your question, a reality show, survivor, and my first goal would be to colonise the island with my offspring...:)

Dallas

Legend Member
The one I'd like is a couples one.. a client and w/l team up to survive a zombie apocalypse. I've had plenty of practice on Saturday nights in town and think I'm ready for the challenge. You can either use a cross bow or just give them the finger..

Bh6I5zACUAAWGdB.jpg:large

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
No thanks.
Just living in the real world is tough enough for me. :)
Punting is my escape to a strange fantasy that often brings a smile to my face.

Dallas

Legend Member
Thanks...i had too much Salsa that night...that sinking feeling...yeah. With four fingers, I can't tell which one is the middle finger, can you?

I know the feeling.. I am a medium, yes if I close my eyes I can channel the middle finger.. however I promise I wont do it for you only because we're friends :p

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I know the feeling.. I am a medium, yes if I close my eyes I can channel the middle finger.. however I promise I wont do it for you only because we're friends :p

Thanks pal, appreciate that your not channeling that middle finger, otherwise there going to be a mess. :dead:
So your only medium, i thought your larger than life.

Obbie

Legend Member
Like the Amazing Race.....
Or House Rules,
Or My Kitchen Rules
Or the Block?

... or do you fancy you should be on THE VOICE
...or Australia got Talent???
Your at langtrees you already have house rules

sqizza

Gold Member
I jump into my Tardis and head back in time to the great Australian Reality Show Blankety Blanks(well to me it is a realty show) hosted by the late Graham Kennedy He was a comic genius of his time Imagine they mayhem and havoc he could create today if he were still with us.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I'd go on So you think you can't dance! and Australia Got No Talent.
......as far as I know you need somebody you team up with, Homer............I seriously think I am the one!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen........let me introduce you to Homer and Rochelle.....the finalists of the "you can't dance" competition 2014.............
images

sqizza

Gold Member
Then there is the show Ukraine's Got Talent

Now these dancers are well worth watching such movement, control and the flexibility is just awesome see what you think

Last edited: