Would you? Could you?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
If somebody close to you can up and explained to you that they felt their partner was cheating on them, do you think you would consider getting someone such as a W/L and put that persons that is close to you to the test?
Without upsetting them how would you explain you don`t want to get involved?
Could you then look at their partner without thinking to yourself...
Are they? or are they not??

K

KalBBWlover

I dont think i could do that at all or eventhink about it... But hey thas just me :)

T

Tania Admin

If somebody close to you can up and explained to you that they felt their partner was cheating on them, do you think you would consider getting someone such as a W/L and put that persons that is close to you to the test?
Without upsetting them how would you explain you don`t want to get involved?
Could you then look at their partner without thinking to yourself...
Are they? or are they not??

Why not just be forward and ask their partner if they are cheating? Honesty is the best policy if it really concerns you...If their partner is seeing a W/L I don't consider it cheating....others may have a different opinion but that is mine...

S

Saige

Agreed, I have seen things become much worse than they were after others got involved.

Grow some balls guys and stand up for your friend in there time of need....so what if you get your hands a bit dirty that is what friends are for and in the scheme of things in life tou have to say what is more important a bit of ripple and maybe mud on my face or to watch your friend go through a VERY hard time!!!!

I do not think setting them up is a good idea? You need to discuss this with your friend, which itself will help try and get him to tell you exactly why he has come to this conclusion, discuss the best possible actions ie approaching the partner, if the relationship is not solid anyway suggest counselling or therapy...whatever it takes to help them through.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Grow some balls guys and stand up for your friend in there time of need....so what if you get your hands a bit dirty that is what friends are for and in the scheme of things in life tou have to say what is more important a bit of ripple and maybe mud on my face or to watch your friend go through a VERY hard time!!!!

I do not think setting them up is a good idea? You need to discuss this with your friend, which itself will help try and get him to tell you exactly why he has come to this conclusion, discuss the best possible actions ie approaching the partner, if the relationship is not solid anyway suggest counselling or therapy...whatever it takes to help them through.

I hear what you are saying, Saige and if only one of them (doesn't matter which one) would be a friend I would definitely have a word (there are different ways to approach a 'touchy' topic) but all different if both of them would be friends of mine.........then I definitely would stay out of it.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx