Worst thing a client has ever said to you? (Or vice versa)

Crystal Secrets

Silver Member
Ladies, what is the worst thing a client has ever said to you? Can be a one-off or something you hear a lot that really gets under your skin.
E.g. I work in erotic massage and I find when someone comes back following a prior visit, quite often he'll go "ah I've had you before" and idk... It just makes me feel like a toy that's been used once then discarded?
And vice versa if you ARE a client, what is the worst thing a WL has ever said to you? Xoxo

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
what is the worst thing a WL has ever said to you ( Time to go) LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
Worst thing ? Your sister was better
No only kidding

Worst thing was "Oh no you cant do that its an extra " 5 mins later " So is that "
She sounded more like a vending machine than a human being

Tanky

Gold Member
'oh my god' after asking her if she pregnant-just had to confirm it even though she wasn't had a good time anyway aussie girl

bushseeker

Foundation Member
ive seen a lady laugh at a client nastily for not lasting long..... she was young and i told her in no uncertain terms that was the best 5seconds of her life..... and if she keeps doing that its only a matter of time before she laughs at the wrong guy and she would disapear...... you never know who your seeing. soon after that she saw one of Perths biggest drug importers ..... not someone you should laugh at,

Phoebe

Legend Member
ive seen a lady laugh at a client nastily for not lasting long..... she was young and i told her in no uncertain terms that was the best 5seconds of her life..... and if she keeps doing that its only a matter of time before she laughs at the wrong guy and she would disapear...... you never know who your seeing. soon after that she saw one of Perths biggest drug importers ..... not someone you should laugh at,

Should you really be telling the wider community that ?

Baldakult

Bronze Member
Very true extras start very early when the clothes come off, ie you are caught with your pants down

R

Ricky3333

"Was that you or me?" (following some rather obvious gas noises that I knew I didn't make)

Phoebe

Legend Member
A .303 has a mile range H2 so sneak up on him and put a cap in his ass..... ... LOL

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I thought at your age your long sighted and not short sighted. By the way,

HomerAss.jpg~c200

Zane_1

Gold Member
ive seen a lady laugh at a client nastily for not lasting long..... she was young and i told her in no uncertain terms that was the best 5seconds of her life.....

Obviously young and new to the game. All the girls I know in the erotic game are more than happy for a customer to finish early ... its the ones that go and go and go for an hour thinking that they are studs which drive the girls to despair.