Working Ladies Versus Non WL's

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ok question time:

Why in all industries do women earn say 70-80% less than men whom do same jobs, however in the sex industry women earn substantially more than men alot more in some cases, is this a case of men wanting to pay that so they trap women into the sex industry or what??

Is this some sick twisted game to keep a woman always in the sex industry ?

glen

Gold Member
Supply and demand must be the main factor. I wonder if all those guys at the time of a stiff dick have the capacity to join a global conspiracy to trap women or anything else for that matter!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
To say 70-80% is pretty extreme...for a similar position. Who is sharing their payslip with the media?

As for W/L and W/M, well i guess she sucks better than him. Hence, is able to rake it the dollar better than he can fire his cannon.

Ozrock

Silver Member
Ok question time:

Why in all industries do women earn say 70-80% less than men whom do same jobs, however in the sex industry women earn substantially more than men alot more in some cases, is this a case of men wanting to pay that so they trap women into the sex industry or what??

Is this some sick twisted game to keep a woman always in the sex industry ?

It doesn't apply to all industries. In the area I work in women get paid at exactly the same rate as men if they are at the same level of appointment. The women are more likely to work part-time, but there are some men now that also work part-time for family reasons. There are less women in more senior positions, but that is not due to discrimination, less of them apply. The person that gets any job advertised is the best qualified. We do have several women in senior positions.
My girlfriend is a WL and certainly earns well. She is certainly not trapped in the industry! She is a smart business woman with a great work ethic and specific plans for the money she earns. It is her choice to work in the industry and she is very good at it. She can certainly get men to part with their "hard earned cash " :)

markeys

Foundation Member
Ok question time:

Why in all industries do women earn say 70-80% less than men whom do same jobs,

Do you have a reputable link to that information?.

most of the male female pay disparity bs is due to the feminazi mission than any real fact behind it,
Quite often comparing oranges with apples and wondering why they dont taste like bananas in an effort to claim that women are worse of than men when it comes to wages.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Do you have a reputable link to that information?.

most of the male female pay disparity bs is due to the feminazi mission than any real fact behind it,
Quite often comparing oranges with apples and wondering why they dont taste like bananas in an effort to claim that women are worse of than men when it comes to wages.

Come on you dont need facts its the truth....

Ozrock

Silver Member
Am I the only one here that wants equal rights for women...
I certainly believe in equal rights for women. Interestingly, in some cases there is positive discrimination towards women. To get more women on some boards they have introduced a "quota" for female members. That means people can be selected not on merit, but because they are female. The best person should always be appointed regardless of sex, race or religion etc. My daughter has also said to me that she wants to be offered opportunities based on merit. Equal pay for equal work should also apply. Women can be at a disadvantage because of interruptions to their careers with family commitments. The statistics on overall pay reflect this. However, I have seen the reverse in recent times with a female that can earn more than their partner being the main wage earner. They then work full time and their partner looks after the children etc. The more time you spend working the more opportunities arise for promotion based on experience in the workplace.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Why in all industries do women earn say 70-80% less than men whom do same jobs
It's OK, Phoebe. They don't. Not if they genuinely are doing the same jobs for the same hours. It is, in fact, illegal to do so I believe. If you can actually point to any real life examples where this does actually occur, you may have some more support. I'm pretty sure we've covered this subject before.

The way the gender pay gap is portrayed so often (as you did) is a fallacy. Or in your case, a phallus eek!

Happy2

Legend Member
Only time they'd do the same job but at different rates is if they're on different awards which would be a rarity wouldn't it ?

Besides you've mentioned you have or have been interested in seeing a working lady So you , by your own standards are part of the problem surely

markeys

Foundation Member
Am I the only one here that wants equal rights for women...

I'd luv to see more female garbos,boilermakers,mechanics, tradies, mine workers,front line military fighters.
yes lets get the women out there arguing for these equal rights,

Happy2

Legend Member
I'd luv to see more female garbos,boilermakers,mechanics, tradies, mine workers,front line military fighters.
yes lets get the women out there arguing for these equal rights,
It would certainly make seeing those Tradies cracks far more enjoyable markeys

Phoebe

Legend Member
Its so great seeing men in favor of this... so what makes your son worth more than your daughter, as its like two schools in Sydney on the same road... You drive past the Private school BOYS school and there is a speed camera BUT keep driving past the private GIRLS school and no speed camera, so my question to that is WHY ???

Happy2

Legend Member
Its so great seeing men in favor of this... so what makes your son worth more than your daughter, as its like two schools in Sydney on the same road... You drive past the Private school BOYS school and there is a speed camera BUT keep driving past the private GIRLS school and no speed camera, so my question to that is WHY ???
Oh come on Fee bee Its nowt to do with sex

The girl school was just a bloody protestant school ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
I accept correction from our local Aristocrat His XLNC
But from a little scrote like you? I think not , my dear HBF

Kind regards

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

The local police are doing the mothers of the private girls school a huge favour by not taking happy $naps of them. Aren't you happy they are only making profit$ from fathers of the boy school?? Huh? So yay for the ladies! Nay for the fathers. See the police are looking after the women, aren't they?