Why Do Some Guys Hate Going Down on Women

Dallas

Legend Member
Book extra time for her time , it works out for your good too when she knows you want her to enjoy your time together as much as you do , Ive found out you get even more enjoyment and can take ur time and have no rush .

Thanks sparky, good advice!

Jaylily

Gold Member
Book extra time for her time , it works out for your good too when she knows you want her to enjoy your time together as much as you do , Ive found out you get even more enjoyment and can take ur time and have no rush .

Yes thats very good advice

Danso

Silver Member
Thanks, that sounds great!! The only problem is that she knows I'm in a hurry because she has the timer on and knowing that as soon as you hear that, she's going to have you out the door for the next guy really puts me off, so I unfortunately I can't show her that I'm there until she cums *sigh*

Lol. Yes. I didn't think of that.

Dallas

Legend Member
Lol. Yes. I didn't think of that.

I know I think a lot of others don't either so I'm wondering if this partly answers the main question? Imagine walking into a room with a lady and while trying to focus on her needs, feel confident and worry you are doing the right thing and not be embarrassed, in the back of your mind you are handing over $30 every five minutes. You watch your pile of money shrink very fast while focusing on trying to please her in a way you haven't before knowing that when that pile emptied wherever you are up to, ends and you will have to wait weeks before you can try again? I find it's too much stress and sex isn't supposed to be stressful it should be fun and relaxing so I just cuddle and talk and think about all the fun I could have if I had time.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Agree with you, Dallas, the stress of the clock is a mood-killer (which doesn't help if you have a fragile erection to begin with). Perhaps the ladies should give us 'free time' if we make them cum, i.e. not count the minutes spent on cunninglingus as part of the booking (if we're any good). :D (That said, I do enjoy pleasing my lover, even if I'm paying her to be with me, so they would probably argue that I'm doing it more for me than them!)

I have been in this situation with a few regular PWLs/PMLs, who don't mind going overtime -- without asking 'Do you want to extend?' (for more $$$ obviously) -- if they're having fun and don't have another booking soon afterwards. I guess that's one of the reasons I prefer seeing privateers, because they have total autonomy and control of their schedule than if they work in an establishment, the management of which will knock on the door, ring the room, etc. to make sure there is no hanky panky on their dime. :shifty:

Dallas

Legend Member
That's a good point XLNC, I guess with seeing privates there is the chance that if you're doing ok she could if she wished, let the time run a little longer. Still, I wasn't suggesting in any way that the ladies give any free time unless they wanted to but I was just answering the question from my perspective as to why I'd love to give oral but rarely do and wondered if maybe it's a reason other guys don't too?

It's quite ironical in a sense that you spend most of your life learning lots of really useless things by society and being told by people older and wiser than you how important they are, like high level maths in high school etc, yet one of the main things you need to learn for relationship purposes seems almost impossible.

Reactions: Bee

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Honestly, I do get the clock ticking mood killer. And I am sure it is in the back of some client's mind. But thinking about the time is actually what kills the mood not the time limit. It is amazing how much fun and good sex you can have in an hour if you are able to leave the 'tick tick tick' behind and just enjoy.

Jaylily

Gold Member
Honestly, I do get the clock ticking mood killer. And I am sure it is in the back of some client's mind. But thinking about the time is actually what kills the mood not the time limit. It is amazing how much fun and good sex you can have in an hour if you are able to leave the 'tick tick tick' behind and just enjoy.

That is correct Rochelle

dc123

Gold Member

I love going down on a girl i could spend all day and night going down on a girl and not need anything in return

Reactions: Bee

markeys

Foundation Member
I wonder if the guys reading and contributing here realize that in say a 10 hour shift a working girl will have a great many guys rubbing away at that clit rubbing and licking here there and everywhere trying to get her off.
Yes it can be fun to get a working girl off, back in the old Hay st Kalg days it could often get you the rest off the night free as a fit young 20 something, but these days i doubt it.

Not only that i have been told its bloody annoying having a stream of clients continual trying to turn you on, many of whom have no clue how to.

sparky

Legend Member
I wonder if the guys reading and contributing here realize that in say a 10 hour shift a working girl will have a great many guys rubbing away at that clit rubbing and licking here there and everywhere trying to get her off.
Yes it can be fun to get a working girl off, back in the old Hay st Kalg days it could often get you the rest off the night free as a fit young 20 something, but these days i doubt it.

Not only that i have been told its bloody annoying having a stream of clients continual trying to turn you on, many of whom have no clue how to.

That's why i like to visit early in the day I like to set the bar for others so to say :)

Max Cherry

At your service
Gold Member
image.jpg Can't expect a great blowjob without returning the favour... Or just do it for your own god damn pleasure. Going down is fantastic! Am I right? Or am I right?

inquisitive

Inquisitive
Silver Member
If ur doing it right she doesn't need words to tell you ur doing it right or what to do
Listen to her , take note of her movements, take ur time and relax and you'll find what she likes
If she likes what you do you'll be invited back again and again to hone ur skills even more
As you get to know the woman more and more you'll both relax and get to know what each other likes and make the experience even better
Eating pussy is my favourite part of any relationship , I could eat it for hours if I was allowed and I like to think I do a pretty good job when the time comes around
For all the ppl saying it smells or tastes of fish get ur woman to learn about personal hygiene, if it doesn't taste or smell fresh and sweet somethings wrong , theres nothing better than the taste of sweet lady nectar as she cums and writhes in ecstasy on ur face

Having the lady enjoy our time together is just as important to me as my own pleasure and being able please her in this way certainly helps.

Dallas

Legend Member
I wonder if women enjoy giving to guys as much as guys seem to enjoy giving to women?

OMS

Bronze Member
Who knows, they are crazy or just plain stupid ?

You get more if you give a little IMHO.

YMMV,
OMS

Keryn

Gold Member
I must say there's definitely something to be said for a guys reaction when he's enjoying himself. That's the best part of giving for me :D

F

frnd

I just love it guys! but unfortunately have not found one that will just enjoy n never so no........

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you.

I just love it guys! but unfortunately have not found one that will just enjoy n never so no........