• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Why can'y you type the word W<I<N<K on this forum?

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
If you have a good look at this thread mate, you will notice that over 90% of my replies or posts have been written in detail (no pictures). And since I add a screenshot to show the changes you get upset. Get over it mate and stop being negative.
If you have a good look at this thread mate, you will notice that over 90% of my replies or posts have been written in detail (no pictures). And since I add a screenshot to show the changes you get upset. Get over it mate and stop being negative.

It was nothing to do with you Ian in fact I never looked at your work until I checked my own post .

Now why will this Forums not let me spell W I N K it is spelt right when the letters appear on the screen but after saving a posr come out as 4 capital X,s

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
What is it called when you briefly close one eye . answer a wink , no I typed in W I N K not xxxx

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It was nothing to do with you Ian in fact I never looked at your work until I checked my own post .

Now why will this Forums not let me spell W I N K it is spelt right when the letters appear on the screen but after saving a posr come out as 4 capital X,s
what does this question have to do with this post start a post and ask it in a separate thread plz

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
i have moved this from a thread where Farm Boy 2 went off subject. He should know the answer but just in case he has memory problems i will tell you. W.I.N.K wes a business name used by a competitor and it pissed me off with everyone using my forum to promote them so I deleted the word from words usable on the forum. i have been meaning to change it back as i have a few more to take out of circulation but I have never found how i did it, and haven't had the time to research so it is one of those jobs waiting to do.

baal6007

Foundation Member
Seems a bit heavy handed to ban the use of an entire word for some business that happened to piss you off. Pretty sure wink doesn't even exist anymore so definitely time to move on. How hard can it be?

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
I've never noticed it, but for me if I was going to use that word I'll always use the ;) emoji instead :D

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I know what you mean but I want to find how to do it again so when someone types in you are silly it says you are silly......its the future words i want to change and as wink is now a advertiser as il signores I should allow the word again just been lazy to learn how to....

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
I know what you mean but I want to find how to do it again so when someone types in you are silly it says you are silly......its the future words i want to change and as XXXX is now a advertiser as il signores I should allow the word again just been lazy to learn how to....

Can remove the ban now if you like and have added you are silly to the banned list