• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Why blame the police....

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Those in the West will know what I`m talking about,
Some driver thought it would be fun to drive a car at high speed resulting in the death of 3 lives.

Now you can guess who some are trying to blame for this,
instead of blaming the driver, they want to blame the police for giving chase. Thing is the crash is meant to have happened after the chase had been aborted.

Why can`t some people take responsibility for thier own actions??

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Bcause my son is innocent...the police should leave my children alone theyre good kidz theyre my flesh n blood,n pi55ed n drugged up but theyre good kidz

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, typical of these losers. Neglect the kids, don't send them to school, waste all your Social Security payments on piss and fags then when the kids run off the rails and kill themselves or someone else blame the Police.

The only good thing about this case is that no innocent bystander or motorist was killed.

Happy2

Legend Member
I totally agree svengali Also there seems to be so much hand wringing by a minority who seem to have a guilt gene As if it is our fault for some reason

I know its not quite on topic But the man who was sentenced to 8 months for punching a lady in the throat at the football earlier this year I was reading in the West Australian that a writer to the letters to the editor section was claiming the mans background and race as the reason for the harshness

Sorry just a bugbear of mine