• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Whos the tightest?

J

jaipockta

A client told me Asian ladiess are by far the tightest.

Is this a fact or a myth?

Haste69

Gold Member
Well (in my humble opinion) the answer depends on your experience. In my experience, both WG and not WG, Asian girls are the tightest but this could also be because of their generally smaller body size. It is all beautiful!

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Could be a Myth, one of the tightest I can remember was a beautiful brunette in ChristChurch New Zealand in a very Langtrees like establishment called Felicity's

P

Perthm30

It has nothing to do with how big or small the structure of the girl is. It is like saying all black men have large penises. You can't stereotype.

My_10incher

Silver Member
Asian women aren't the tightest. I think most women are very similiar and it's hard to tell who is tighter but i've banged some asian women who weren't as tight as western women.

Usually the bigger girls have a looser vagina (based on past experiences).

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I am going with;- "Myth" but;- I think Thai girls have a really sweet looking Vag, from my experiences.

F

Farm Boy

A client told me Asian ladiess are by far the tightest.

Is this a fact or a myth?

Into stereotypes are we?

An Irishman was having sex with a Jewish girl.
He said, "You're not very tight for a Jewish girl."
She replied, "You're not very thick for an Irishman."

A

AuroraWild

Well, I find it quite funny when a girl gets around guys call them loose, but I have found (especially on a 'working night') the more sex you have, the tighter you get.