• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who's ready for the end of the world ?

Happy2

Legend Member
The blood moon is only about 10 days away Who's prepared and have you plans for your last days
Main reason I ask I got a email from a small American church hoping I will repent and save my bacon while I have the chance And if I really want to be sure I can donate $100 to $500 to a charity designated by them Though why ? It's only going to help for 10 days then BOOM!
But I'll be fine being a Catholic Come the day of reckoning maybe the day prior Off to confession All forgiven

Dallas

Legend Member
Yay! I'm totally ready for the zombie apocalypse! Zombies don't surf so I'll be safe! also, I've been watching the documentaries and women get hot, horny, muscly and really good with swords and seem to discover a whole new fashion sense so what's not to like! :)

e7247f8a1da34072f6f68e75d9e9f7cb.jpg

scavenger

Gold Member
Yay! I'm totally ready for the zombie apocalypse! Zombies don't surf so I'll be safe! also, I've been watching the documentaries and women get hot, horny, muscly and really good with swords and seem to discover a whole new fashion sense so what's not to like! :)

e7247f8a1da34072f6f68e75d9e9f7cb.jpg
oh good that's encouraging, , aand some of them goth like chicks aren't too bad

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I just noticed you are one post away from 8888 posts, h2. So maybe use it to say goodbye and repent your wicked ways and you might yet survive the End Times, since 8s are supposed to be lucky (in parts of Asia anyway).

As for me, it won't take long for me to pack my dictionaries and thesauruses for the hereafter.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
If the end of the world arrives I want to be with a beautiful woman as it ends....

Reactions: Buk

chibi

Diamond Member
I dunno much about the end of the world, but after watching the rugby last night, everyone in hell has frostbite today! :D

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
They print asbestos dictionaries and thesauri do they Your XLNC ?
I'm sure paper wont last long where your going
It's OK. Lucifer assured me he'll make room in his cool room for grammar nazis like MrLittle and me. (Even the Prince of Darkness needs somewhere to chill his XXXX.)

Happy2

Legend Member
It's OK. Lucifer assured me he'll make room in his cool room for grammar nazis like MrLittle and me. (Even the Prince of Darkness needs somewhere to chill his XXXX.)
Your saying Apollyon is a Queenslander ?

User184

Gold Member
Four times in my life I've faced the imminence of my demise. The one thing I have learned, it can be emotional, but it is really quite anti-climatic. If it's violence you fear, fear not, you get FLOODED with adrenaline and become numb to everything. Which I think is what they call "shock". Emotional ends are slightly different. You still get flooded by chemicals but a more emotional variety that give the same effect. If it weren't so immediate you'd almost call it "peaceful."

So don't be so afraid of the end. Be it the end of days or just you. It'll come in it's time, and it's not quite so bad as you might expect. More than likely you won't have time to reflect on all that much.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Good to no ur a gud little Catholic but doubt that will help any of us when the time comes

Happy2

Legend Member
Four times in my life I've faced the imminence of my demise. The one thing I have learned, it can be emotional, but it is really quite anti-climatic. If it's violence you fear, fear not, you get FLOODED with adrenaline and become numb to everything. Which I think is what they call "shock". Emotional ends are slightly different. You still get flooded by chemicals but a more emotional variety that give the same effect. If it weren't so immediate you'd almost call it "peaceful."

So don't be so afraid of the end. Be it the end of days or just you. It'll come in it's time, and it's not quite so bad as you might expect. More than likely you won't have time to reflect on all that much.
It may well be peaceful for the one leaving this mortal coil
But if it's before that person's expected time It's S*** for those of us left behind

Reactions: Buk

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Make it a dooms day double...zombie and alien invasion? Double or nothing I say.