• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

who's good a 3 picture stories?

Happy2

Legend Member
I will give you a 3 pic story example and we see if any of you are as clever as a unhedumacated country hick
(That is my status Your XLNC or have you offered me another promotion?) though I doubt many of you are :p
I the unhedumacated country hick called H2 went to Darwin to see Tania I saw her in the park Phwaar
Man-Flashing-in-a-Park--87781.jpg

Then an army helicopter buzzed me and a angry NortyThoughts gently persuaded me to move on
th

So I am always happy to oblige our armed forces
th

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I will give you a 3 pic story example and we see if any of you are as clever as a unhedumacated country hick
(That is my status Your XLNC or have you offered me another promotion?) though I doubt many of you are :p
I the unhedumacated country hick called H2 went to Darwin to see Tania I saw her in the park Phwaar
Man-Flashing-in-a-Park--87781.jpg

Then an army helicopter buzzed me and a angry NortyThoughts gently persuaded me to move on
th

So I am always happy to oblige our armed forces
th

Apparently H2 misunderstood when his therapist advised him to go hang 5 at the park.

A black hawk was nearby, and its weapon operator told H2 size does matter.

Hence a confused H2, made like a tree and waltz out of there, staring at the gun.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I see u i see u H2 nXLNC holding hands in middle phot loveely rear shot of both

Happy2

Legend Member
Apparently H2 misunderstood when his therapist advised him to go hang 5 at the park.

A black hawk was nearby, and its weapon operator told H2 size does matter.

Hence a confused H2, made like a tree and waltz out of there, staring at the gun.
Its , Make like a tree and leave ,
But back to your post

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Oi! Hick! Is the story meant to continue in each post (like the 5 word stories of yore), or are they to be new stories in each?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So you are driving alone but very horny along great eastern highway and see this sign :
1212-welcome-sign-kalgoorlie-wa.jpg

And you think hell I shall drop by hay street, and see the Langtrees girls the little fella will like that.
56491778.LangtreesBrothel.jpg

Only to see this sign: with a good sense of humor...
index.png

Happy2

Legend Member
HP was called JP once
th

but one fateful period of leave in Jamaica

th

Meant he was grounded and a life as a sea captain beckoned Fortunately for as AND the Air Force
th

Happy2

Legend Member
H2 was told by mummy The doctor slipped honey He lopped off a bit to much during your circumcision
th

They took him to the nursery so his cousins could console him
laugh-pink-sherbert-photography.jpg

He kept his "little" secret until his wedding day
th

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
So finally all is revealed... H2=Phoebe! (Isn't that one of the lesbian brides in the latter's avatar?)

Happy2

Legend Member
So finally all is revealed... H2=Phoebe! (Isn't that one of the lesbian brides in the latter's avatar?)
No smart alec comments until you're clever enough to think up your own 3 pic story
Was that a bit harsh? Sorry
Their There They're Your XLNC

JustMe

Gold Member
No eye deer why you'd put one picture of three two eyed deers in a three picture story.

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
That's 3 in 1...the new 3 pics story all in 1 convenient pic...so no need to split your focus on 3 pics...too hard.

Happy2

Legend Member
A
th

is worth two the bush
image.jpg

besides there is far more for them to eat in the bush than in your hand
th

2BorNot2b

WEll done to you mr happy a classic story in pics!!
My answer to mixing business with pleasure : the corporate world and business advertising on here:
giphy.gif

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown.png

Happy2

Legend Member
Andyrew00 was feeling edgy
Noo not again Please

49847.jpg

His avatar just spontaneously altered
from man to stone
th

Somebody help me !!

So Ginger took him home for his own protection
animal_ironmaiden.jpg

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
not nice at all Feebz's who u pointing the finger at??

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
wasnt to hard to work it out ... but who its meant 4 ...well?