• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Whos believes in lucky numbers?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Just checked out Opening date which is Monday the 7th September in Darwin. & is a good number for me, but are any members into numbers and can do the proper reading, I believe in the mystic world.

Lexy Of London

Let me be your naughty raunchy playmate!
Gold Member
07/09/05 add them up = makes 21, divide by 3 = 7, a great choice of date!

7 — a prime number that cannot neatly be divided by anything other than itself and number 1.

Snow White ran off to live with seven dwarves, there were seven brides for seven brothers, Shakespeare described the seven ages of man, Sinbad the Sailor had seven voyages. And when Ian Fleming was looking for a code for James Bond, he didn’t go for 006 or 008. Only 007 had the right ring.

PS I AM EXCITED!!!!! Can't wait to meet the hot guys of Darwin and share with them our exquisite Langtrees experience! (and get some sunshine)!

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Ok well i actually make it a number 6.
The most important influence of the 6 is its loving and caring nature. Properly nicknamed the motherhood number, it is all about sacrificing, caring, healing, protecting and teaching others. No family or community can function without the power of the 6 to keep them together and safe. She is the glue that keeps a family or community together. The number 6 is considered to be feminine and extrovert.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Shit....I was hoping it was the pot of GOLD number. Its your job to play mother, I am going to Darwin to get back to goal weight and find me a man. LOL
Beautiful-green-eye.jpg Beautiful-Amy-Lee.png
PS I don't think Marilyn is tight doesn't show your mystic side. What do you think of these ones, otherwise start a thread asking members to post ideas and we can give the one you choose a $50 discount massage voucher if they are in Perth, Darwin or Canberra.

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Shit....I was hoping it was the pot of GOLD number. Its your job to play mother, I am going to Darwin to get back to goal weight and find me a man. LOL
View attachment 39289 View attachment 39290
PS I don't think Marilyn is tight doesn't show your mystic side. What do you think of these ones, otherwise start a thread asking members to post ideas and we can give the one you choose a $50 discount massage voucher if they are in Perth, Darwin or Canberra.
lol sounds good. I'll do it now.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It is very lucky not supposed to be but necessary the money number I think it the joyful life number.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
not sure if it's lucky or not but I've seen my fair share of number 4 through my life.

GSPOT

Bronze Member
It is very lucky not supposed to be but necessary the money number I think it the joyful life number.

8 & 9 should always be in the calculation.. Prosperity and longevity!
It is specially so for this year where it is a year that vibrations are at it's highest. It is a year where all that one attracts is extra achievable and attainable..

A year where one needs to be very careful what one wishes for...