• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who would you go gay for, if you havent already...???

Ambergreen

Bronze Member
My friend was just offered 3 million for her business, she said I could work as her personal assistant.

We are close, and if i was going to I would have gone gay for her!!!!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I luv Treasure and money, but, I could not go gay;- my nature is pure heterosexual.
Saying that I have had a close friend, first they were hetro, then BI and now they tell me, they are gay and they did all that without any finical offers.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
People are people...if you really connect with some one, their sex does not matter. .making their "Bits" sing
should feel natural.
Money or celebrity can't buy that. If you did it only for the money than you are not gay or even bi, in my opinion.

Happy2

Legend Member
From the Movie The Corsican brothers
Louis Corsican : The evil Fuckaire He's a Trisexual
Lucian Corsican: A trisexual?
Louis Corsican: Yeah, he will try anything: men, women , goats, chickens, dogs, mud He will try anything

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
The closest I've come is spending half-an-hour with a pre-op TS, just to satisfy my curiosity and I didn't go 'all the way'. It was an interesting experience: while I quite enjoyed the novelty of playing and sucking 'her' boy bits, I was not attracted to her and didn't want to kiss (something I normally love doing) because her maleness was apparent in her facial features close up, so she wasn't as feminine as her photos had led me to believe (shocking, I know, who would've thought a WL's images would not be 100% true to life?).

Based on that, I don't think I could go gay for any bloke, no matter how hot or rich. But I might be persuaded to give him a handy with the right inducement. :happy:

Misha Kitore

Bronze Member
People are people...if you really connect with some one, their sex does not matter. .making their "Bits" sing
should feel natural.
Money or celebrity can't buy that. If you did it only for the money than you are not gay or even bi, in my opinion.

I totally agree. But if I had to choose or give names, it would be Monica Bellucci & Angelina Jolie. ;)