• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who thinks that we should spice it up at Langtrees????

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
I have been thinking that we should get back into the theme nights
For Example i would love to see some sexy Legs and Bums getting around in these on Thursday nights....

wetlooklacestuddedleggingsjpgsmall_zps92d20ec9.jpg

So please post your thoughts here and remember to keep it simple that way every one can get involved and excited to be at work

Happy2

Legend Member
I was in LTs last Thursday week And the ladies were gorgeous but even at around 9.30 sadly I was the only bloke there
I dont know about others here but a bit of competition with rival blokes brings out a bit more fun and excitement

Anyhoo as for attire Surely thats hard I mean every lady has a style about her The Temptress the tart The sophisticate the trailer trash (Not at LTs of course) A lady has found what works for her and bringing in themes Wouldn't it work against some of the girls

May have worded it wrong I do hope not though

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I have just spent 2 months in Sydney, and catching up with a few WL' I know ONLY as friends, and the parlors they are at the expenditure for time is $280 per hour quite a low out going considering all things, you see more luxury cars and more money in Sydney than Perth, and people in Sydney seem to have a lot more cash than Perth ATM, however these ladies say even at that rate now that outside variables are taking over, eg... Job Security, traveling costs, house repayments, and the ever burden of having less and less to live on this also extends to the actual WL herself and her clients as we are all in same boat, they have seen a drastic lowering of visits even by long term loyal clients to them and to the parlors included, they talk to these clients essentially during the bookings and ask, have you found another WL whom I share you with, or a GF, or is your wife putting out again just normal questions, these friends say the reply is a constant across the board, they all say it boils down to one thing and one thing only, clients holding onto monies just in case the dark clouds appear and bring with them uncertain times, ironic considering Perth is facing plus 40's for the next few days, it all boils down to this and these clients only need to locate $280 for an all inclusive service, no extras like in Perth which all the working ladies over there know occurs in Perth, So Theme nights wont save this, nor will anything else, if you have a home loan and you can save 2,000 a year by moving from say Bank X to Bank Y what will people do, Move there is no loyalty anymore today, even for work I am working in a good job, but if say employer Y wants to pay me a few 100' a week more I am walking away for that.

Same deal for say a WL whom wants a waxjob, haircut, etc etc, if she can find a compatible great service elsewhere she will walk to them to save a few $$$ so she could use that to say have a movie night with her kids, or even use that to put to the education of said kids, or even for rent. house repayments, we may have different genitals but at the end of the day we are all same in 2016 trying to lower out goings.

Its all about one thing here and one thing only, the green folding stuff and not lettuce... I would say when the novelty of Theme nights wear off then clients will look at the bottom line, this is what I have been advised by girls inside this game in Sydney, where there are lot more parlors, alot more low and high end PWL's agreed and also AMP's and even backpage girls, compared to Perth, but at the parlors these are at, no extras, but a FS at $280, which is A GFE kind of deal.

I am posting this for Informative reasons only these don't represent my thoughts but just thoughts and messages by friends inside the game in a very different market place, however to the People of Perth the minin boom is over that's official even by Governments announcements.

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/6302.0/

TREND ESTIMATES

In the twelve months to May 2015, Trend series Full-Time Adult Average Weekly Ordinary Time Earnings increased by 2.0% to $1,484.50.

The Full-Time Adult Average Weekly Total Earnings in May 2015 was $1,545.60, a rise of 1.8% from the same time last year.

To access the time series spreadsheets related to the measures presented above, please refer to the downloads tab at the top of the page.

So how long does it take said Male to have enough to come to LT's after paying everything on the above?

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=Australia&city=Perth

Rent Per Month [ Edit ] Avg.
Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 1,772.14 A$ 1,500.00-2,200.00
Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 1,379.98 A$ 1,000.00-1,720.00
Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 2,891.85 A$ 2,400.00-3,480.00
Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 1,876.25 A$ 1,600.00-2,350.00
Buy Apartment Price [ Edit ] Avg.
Price per Square Meter to Buy Apartment in City Centre 7,851.17 A$ 6,500.00-10,000.00
Price per Square Meter to Buy Apartment Outside of Centre 5,857.14 A$ 5,000.00-7,500.00
Salaries And Financing [ Edit ] Avg.
Average Monthly Disposable Salary (After Tax) 4,148.59 A$ 3,000.00-5,500.00
Mortgage Interest Rate in Percentages (%), Yearly 4.66 4.19-5.00

Last edited:

JustMe

Gold Member
I was in LTs last Thursday week And the ladies were gorgeous but even at around 9.30 sadly I was the only bloke there
I dont know about others here but a bit of competition with rival blokes brings out a bit more fun and excitement

Anyhoo as for attire Surely thats hard I mean every lady has a style about her The Temptress the tart The sophisticate the trailer trash (Not at LTs of course) A lady has found what works for her and bringing in themes Wouldn't it work against some of the girls

May have worded it wrong I do hope not though
Hmmm. I'd need a "good point" or even "good question" emoji for that one. Or even "I see what you mean" or "You might be right".

However, realistically I don't see a problem with occasional theme nights especially if the girls have a say in it and each girl eventually has a night of her own theme preference.
Good question but agree to disagree I must.

JustMe

Gold Member
I have just spent 2 months in Sydney, and catching up with a few WL' I know ONLY as friends, and the parlors they are at the expenditure for time is $280 per hour quite a low out going considering all things, you see more luxury cars and more money in Sydney than Perth, and people in Sydney seem to have a lot more cash than Perth ATM, however these ladies say even at that rate now that outside variables are taking over, eg... Job Security, traveling costs, house repayments, and the ever burden of having less and less to live on this also extends to the actual WL herself and her clients as we are all in same boat, they have seen a drastic lowering of visits even by long term loyal clients to them and to the parlors included, they talk to these clients essentially during the bookings and ask, have you found another WL whom I share you with, or a GF, or is your wife putting out again just normal questions, these friends say the reply is a constant across the board, they all say it boils down to one thing and one thing only, clients holding onto monies just in case the dark clouds appear and bring with them uncertain times, ironic considering Perth is facing plus 40's for the next few days, it all boils down to this and these clients only need to locate $280 for an all inclusive service, no extras like in Perth which all the working ladies over there know occurs in Perth, So Theme nights wont save this, nor will anything else, if you have a home loan and you can save 2,000 a year by moving from say Bank X to Bank Y what will people do, Move there is no loyalty anymore today, even for work I am working in a good job, but if say employer Y wants to pay me a few 100' a week more I am walking away for that.

Same deal for say a WL whom wants a waxjob, haircut, etc etc, if she can find a compatible great service elsewhere she will walk to them to save a few $$$ so she could use that to say have a movie night with her kids, or even use that to put to the education of said kids, or even for rent. house repayments, we may have different genitals but at the end of the day we are all same in 2016 trying to lower out goings.

Its all about one thing here and one thing only, the green folding stuff and not lettuce... I would say when the novelty of Theme nights wear off then clients will look at the bottom line, this is what I have been advised by girls inside this game in Sydney, where there are lot more parlors, alot more low and high end PWL's agreed and also AMP's and even backpage girls, compared to Perth, but at the parlors these are at, no extras, but a FS at $280, which is A GFE kind of deal.

I am posting this for Informative reasons only these don't represent my thoughts but just thoughts and messages by friends inside the game in a very different market place, however to the People of Perth the minin boom is over that's official even by Governments announcements.
People in MANY industries are feeling the pinch with many losing the jobs, having reduction in hours or in own small business getting less work. They're all having to watch their pennies as the income diminishes. Some were prepared coz they knew it was coming, others (like me) knew this period was coming 3 years ago and still tended to overspend. Others thought the good times would last forever and are now in the Sh1t.

Phoebe

Legend Member
People in MANY industries are feeling the pinch with many losing the jobs, having reduction in hours or in own small business getting less work. They're all having to watch their pennies as the income diminishes. Some were prepared coz they knew it was coming, others (like me) knew this period was coming 3 years ago and still tended to overspend. Others thought the good times would last forever and are now in the Sh1t.

+1 Agree, but I know that if you earn 100K you don't spend 110K..... rainy days come eventually just ask Happy 2....

Happy2

Legend Member
Its the joy of being in what is still a primary industry state
Boom and bust or
Good years and drought

But to many think the good times will last forever
And it is not only us towards the lower end of the food chain Just ask two successive State governments

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I think a theme night once in a while could be a fun thing to do but would need to be promoted in the weeks leading up to it if it is to make any material impact on client numbers. A Western saloon-cum-bordello would have to be one theme surely! ;) Though who will foot the bill for the costumes...?

Phoebe's excellent post -- I know, I cannot believe I just said that either (though I hadn't heard about the rationing of full stops, but at least the substitute commas were welcome) -- reinforces what I have heard in Sydney and Canberra over the past 3-6 months as well. I have maybe half-a-dozen favourites/regulars between the two cities, mostly RnT masseuses rather than WLs, and the drop-off in business for both parlour girls especially and private ladies is a pretty consistent theme (if you'll pardon the initially unintended but now intentional pun). Many of their regular clients are either not coming as often (if at all) or don't stay as long (puns totally intended).

Some of my favourites seem genuinely relieved and thrilled (even more so than usual) to see me return. The slowdown has been particularly noticeable since just before Xmas to now apparently. When I mentioned to one lady in passing that I would probably need to tighten my belt this year due to a couple of large looming planned expenses, the crest-fallen look on her face was a bit jolting and heart-breaking. Some are in this line of work to support their studies while others do this full-time. I don't see the ridiculously priced ladies who milk the high-rollers, but these girls were still making a decent living for what is not the most demanding job in the world (as one freely admits). Things do seem to have changed, however, and now they are having to tighten their belts as well.

One of them used to be a $300/hr PWL but saw the writing on the wall a couple of years ago and changed her business model to GFE-esque erotic massages at $200/hr, so that the outlay for her clients was more affordable and she briefly at least actually increased her income because she was able to attract and service more clients (unsure what her situation is currently). As Phoebe suggests, it does boil down to $$$, rather than the bells and whistles around the core service.

Apologies, Linda, we seem to have gone somewhat off-track. Occasional theme nights could be a fun idea. But if theme nights are intended to 'spice it up' to bring in more punters, you may have to adjust your expectations. :sorry:

JustMe

Gold Member
+1 Agree, but I know that if you earn 100K you don't spend 110K..... rainy days come eventually just ask Happy 2....
Bigger problem is for those that earned 100K and spent 90K are now earning on 60K but still spending 90K and taken a year or so to realise that they need to cut back on spending because the 100K earnings is not coming back as quickly as expected are gone until at least second half of 2018.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hmmm. I'd need a "good point" or even "good question" emoji for that one. Or even "I see what you mean" or "You might be right".

Good question but agree to disagree I must.

Our Yoda has gone quiet But are you channeling him Justme?

Thing with theme nights for me I will just add I am generally pretty tidily dressed
But if the theme night is say 20's glamour isn't it downgraded a bit when you have a room of girls playing the part and all the blokes are in jeans and TShirts ?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Our Yoda has gone quiet But are you channeling him Justme?

Thing with theme nights for me I will just add I am generally pretty tidily dressed
But if the theme night is say 20's glamour isn't it downgraded a bit when you have a room of girls playing the part and all the blokes are in jeans and TShirts ?
Mm, thought the same about Yoda I did.

For a '20s theme night, I imagine you would only be allowed to enter dressed as Al Capone wielding your tommy gun or Eliott Ness flashing your badge(r).

Freeballin

Gold Member
Well i will jump on the its all about the $$$ bandwagon
Yes can get a backpage FS fake pictured $180 girl that the house smells of stale ciggies and the girl more often than not a 40yo yellowed teeth flat chested girl.
Then there is the inbetweens that are $220 FS semi clean massage front shops where they are more true to their pics and generally hit n miss if you read the reviews on here.
As for me I am more likely to head to the $220 massage before i head to Langtrees for a $400 experience. Yes the Langtree Ladies are a class above but unfortunately the big head speaks first with what can be afforded or prefered to be spent until you get in their and the little head starts to think with these "extra services" and potentially end up paying close to the $400 anyway....

Once you have the traffic on the floor that is the time you require to upsell and get that little head thinking.....

Well thats my thought process

The other.... Offer a service that no one else can or is offering....

Some ideas: (remember i have never set foot in langtrees so have no idea what your set up is)

Naked pool comp designated night
Full costume store for fantasies
Private Spa with a classy girl
Free drink on arrival (calm the nerves)
Sex classes to take home to the partner
Word of mouth referal discount card (give this card to a friend for a ???)
Loyalty card for return clients

All these can be expanded on.... word of mouth is the best advertising...

Hope my ideas are not just rehashed ideas tried in the past....

Good luck and even if one of my ideas helps, great....

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Sadly due to current uncertain times the $ is everything Phoebe hit the nail in the head. Most of my business has been regular gentlemen & last week although I was busy on the days I worked out of 13 jobs 10 where a new short & sweet 10 minute service and only 4 regulars. I have only started offering a budget no frills service to keep the money coming through the doors. Gone are the days you know you will make X amount each day. Prices are less than they were 10 years ago & only a few will be able to keep functioning at a high rate.

Happy2

Legend Member
Sadly due to current uncertain times the $ is everything Phoebe hit the nail in the head. Most of my business has been regular gentlemen & last week although I was busy on the days I worked out of 13 jobs 10 where a new short & sweet 10 minute service and only 4 regulars. I have only started offering a budget no frills service to keep the money coming through the doors. Gone are the days you know you will make X amount each day. Prices are less than they were 10 years ago & only a few will be able to keep functioning at a high rate.
So Miss Monique How important in your opinion is cultivating a regular clientele ?

Both financially and also the comfort(?) of seeing a person over a year or two rather than a one off visit

Its only asked as there are many ladies in the business for short term reasons so its also hard for a client to find a lady he clicks with

Miss Monique

Legend Member
H2 having regular customers is the up most importance it's the backbone on any business. When times are quiet it's the regular men that keep you going. I don't work full time haven;t for a few years now & only advertise couple days a week, but my regular men know they are welcome to msg me & if I am at home & free I am more than happy to see them. For me I love one can build up a working relationship, you become familiar with each other when your more comfortable with someone things flow with ease. I am been in the industry for close to 18 years with a few breaks lasting anything 5 years to 3 years. I recently saw my longest customer he has seen me from when I started in the sex industry. We may only catch up every 12 months but it's like seeing an old friend. Some I see weekly, some every couple weeks or a few times a year. I always think being a WL is more than offering sex it about offering a caring ear, chatting about everyday things, offering companionship without the strings. With each job I do I try to give 110% as I want the man to enjoy and for them to return. Some men like to see a different lady each time, some I am not their cup of tea & others like to build that relationship with a lady. This is my main source of income so treat the regulars like gold as without them I have no business. Sadly some I have choose no longer to see that's the only downside is things get blurred. It's a hard industry to survive in on many levels hence why many ladies here for a short time

Phoebe

Legend Member
This is all what business looks at... I have sat in high level meetings, people are happy with everything won't really argue over anything until money and the image below is mentioned then its every man/woman for him/her self....

inmages.jpg

This is it it 2016 no loyalty to anyone, even governments no longer care its all about that to them, look at Dick Smith, Ansett, etc etc..... all failed... for what ever reason but it was all over that ... "The Bottom Line"

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
I have come back to this industry after a few years and there has been a decrease in business, especially after the mining boom ended. I have a couple of ideas to turn things around but am not willing to rock the boat. Sorry.:smuggrin:

Phoebe

Legend Member
I have come back to this industry after a few years and there has been a decrease in business, especially after the mining boom ended. I have a couple of ideas to turn things around but am not willing to rock the boat. Sorry.:smuggrin:

Go on be brave, :) Morgan be brave :) I was in John Hughes just today and sales guys there are saying just the same thing, FIFO guys are trading the SS's and GT;'s etc etc in on smaller cars... but be brave Morgan take a few deep breaths you can do it :)

frank mueller

Silver Member
So Miss Monique How important in your opinion is cultivating a regular clientele ?

Both financially and also the comfort(?) of seeing a person over a year or two rather than a one off visit

Its only asked as there are many ladies in the business for short term reasons so its also hard for a client to find a lady he clicks with
Very true it took me 2 years to find a WL I can relate to and gets my heart racing. She is not cheap but gives great service, a cup of coffee or glass of champagne and lets me stay a bit longer. I think some punters are still prepared to spend money if it is well spent. I personally prefer quality over quantity.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Well i will jump on the its all about the $$$ bandwagon
Yes can get a backpage FS fake pictured $180 girl that the house smells of stale ciggies and the girl more often than not a 40yo yellowed teeth flat chested girl.
Then there is the inbetweens that are $220 FS semi clean massage front shops where they are more true to their pics and generally hit n miss if you read the reviews on here.
As for me I am more likely to head to the $220 massage before i head to Langtrees for a $400 experience. Yes the Langtree Ladies are a class above but unfortunately the big head speaks first with what can be afforded or prefered to be spent until you get in their and the little head starts to think with these "extra services" and potentially end up paying close to the $400 anyway....

Once you have the traffic on the floor that is the time you require to upsell and get that little head thinking.....

Well thats my thought process

The other.... Offer a service that no one else can or is offering....

Some ideas: (remember i have never set foot in langtrees so have no idea what your set up is)

Naked pool comp designated night
Full costume store for fantasies
Private Spa with a classy girl
Free drink on arrival (calm the nerves)
Sex classes to take home to the partner
Word of mouth referal discount card (give this card to a friend for a ???)
Loyalty card for return clients

All these can be expanded on.... word of mouth is the best advertising...

Hope my ideas are not just rehashed ideas tried in the past....

Good luck and even if one of my ideas helps, great....

LOYALTY CARD!! This NEEDS to happen!

Phoebe

Legend Member
vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0048.jpg

Jeans night, If Victoria's secrets girls can pull that off imagine what Langtrees girls can do : )

Miss Monique

Legend Member
10/10 :)

Do explain so how many visits before client gets rewards?

That sounds good.. 10/10

For me when I have seen a gent 3 or more time then I do offer some a discount. There are some exceptions and I don't offer this to all but there are some special ones and at lot depends on how they treat me etc and how long & often they see me for. Giving extra time is common for me I'm not a clock watcher it's only when I have back to back bookings that I have be be conscious of the time. I personally don't feel pricing plays any part in how a lady treats a man. It's either you treat your men well or you don't. My pricing is on the lower end of the scale, I'm no longer about making big money charging several hundred dollars per hour. I'm at a stage in my life where I'm happy as long as I have enough money to live on, support my family and to fund my online shopping including a few nice things for myself