• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who Started Sex Industry?

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
No you have all got it wrong.
It was Adam offering eve a apple in exchange for sex.
Honestly if I was eve I would have asked for something better than a apple like a cuecumber carrots even a banana is better than a apple.

mrys

Legend Member
The first recorded mention of prostitution dates back to 2400 BC. The record describes a brothel temple in the ancient Sumerian city of Uruk.

The oldest profession on earth! Whoever had the idea deserves a Nobel Peace prize. Removing all that sexual tension from men full of testosterone is sure to have prevented countless wars. It is truly a community service profession!

DickieWu

Gold Member
Not being sexist.
My guess is prostitution was started by female(s) who has suffered from hardships and decided to provide services to men to make a living.
May even call them "entrepreneur".

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Shock to know that prostitution is the oldest practice since 2400 BCE AND it was Sumerian priests in the city of Uruk. This kakum or temple was dedicated to the goddess Ishtar and was the home to three grades of women.