• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who should pay??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Please consider the following situations and tell me...
Who should pay??

You phone through a pizza order and ask how much it is and get told $20. It arrives but the person on the phone made a mistake and it should have been $25.

Annoyed you hop in the car to go to the shop and complain, call into your petrol station and since it is night time you have to pay before you fill. You give him $10 and tell him to hit the prefill button. You then start pumping the fuel and suddenly instead of looking at the $ counter you were looking at where it says how much fuel has gone in and you have filled $5 too much.

Just to make matters worse your car now won`t start so you decide to leave it there and take a taxi... You know the taxi should only cost about $15 but this time there happens to be road works and so the 10 minute taxi ride becomes 25 minutes and now costs $35.

Finally you get there and decide to dine in instead, you sit down and order, 15 minutes later your halfway into your meal when the waitress come back to tell you she has given you one pizza too many.

Now your totally stressed so on the way home you call into your local brothel and book an hour to try and calm yourself down. Because of all that stress instead of an hour it takes you about an hour and a half minutes to pop. You don`t have your watch on you and nobody likes a clock watcher so you don`t realize until your about to leave and the madame explains to you that time is money and you need to pay for the extra half hour.

You leave and half way to the petrol station to pick up your car you really need to go to the toilet so you go behind a tree since there are no toilets open and as you pee there is a flash of lights and the police decide to give you a fine for a indecent act.

There`s more to this story but first I`ll wait and see who people think should pay...

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Wow, what a day.. i would just call it a day.. that was stressful just reading thought it..lol.
I woke up one day and i was just thinking about all the things that runs through my head on a daily basis and how does it really effect the outcome of my day..
so laying there i decided that today i was going to be more aware of my thoughts and try not to judge, comment and have an instinctive option on my random thoughts..
What can i say.. what a day..!! everything that could of come up literally came up..my entire day unfolded with the most unlikely situations, like i was going for the biggest test of my word..!
I learned alot that day.. im human.. shit happens.. my goal from that day forward is deciding what to take in and what to let go of.. xox

P

Perth boy

BB I am sorry you had such a bad day at leaset you got to pop.

I would say pay the find to the cop but non of the others.

Dallas

Legend Member
Wow that sounds as stressful as many of my trips to Perth. Who pays? well depending on your job, if you kept the receipts you might be able to claim it all as a work related expense, so either your company or as a tax deduction. Don't think you could claim the W/L though, although that doesn't stop a lot of politicians from trying :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Sorry to hear about all these mishaps. I think it is probably worth to just pay the extra $5 and vow to not order from that store anymore. Hence saves you from the misfortunes.

And never rock up to a brothel fully stressed or over anxious, because Willy will not play.

The remedy for a stressful day is a proper cuppa brew or befriend Jack, whack on the classical music or whatever fancy tickles you, lay back and relax, deep breathes...put Even Steven to sleep, he doesn't help solve anything.

S

Sammi1974

a) Pizza - company should pay (but why didn't you just call instead of getting into the car to sort it out, whilst the delivery guy is there?)

b) Being that its prepaid and you have to pay before hand - its the error of the attendnat and shouldn't have to pay. What would they have done if you had no more cash?

c) You decided to take a taxi to resolve a $5 issue instead of calling the pizza place, that just doesn't make sense? Gather you don't have RAC. But that's your cost to wear.

d) Why would you dine in, when you had pizza delivered? And surely you would know how many pizza's you ordered. So as far as I'm concerned you would wear that cost.

e) Lastly the brothel, its up to the girl to watch the time not the client, so the brothel wears that cost.

f) Indecent exposure is all yours to pay for.

Well that's my opinion on the situtations