• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who`s the fool??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
April 1st has been and gone for another year, so did anybody have any April fools day jokes played on this they are prepared to admit or were you able to fool someone else???
164221-Happy-April-Fools-Day.jpg

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
is that the new lady at Langtrees...times .must b tuff

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
She specializes beep, and I only took her on as I knew you would be instantly attracted.;);)

I had forgotten it was April's fool day until I read your thread.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I could well be wrong but I don't get the sense that the day generates as many practical jokes as as it used to, and the younger generations seem less aware of it (or care).

Maybe I should have started a viral rumour (and ensuing FOMO panic) that all smartphones were going to be banned by the government to reduce the incidence of idiots walking into each other (and me!) while transfixed by their devil devices.
:banghead::punch::rage:

Happy2

Legend Member
I have to agree Your XLNC April Fools seems to be a thing of the past

I used to wake up in dread on April 1 Now its just another day

I remember our Shire clerk getting a story into the Geraldton Guardian about 30 years ago It made the front page
"Nanson to get traffic lights"
Nanson has A as in One sealed road and a population of about 30 Though that could be an exaggeration
But such April fool things seem to be passe now