• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Who remembers these?

sludgie

Gold Member
Beethovens, Night Owl hamburgers, Food Land and FourSquare, the corner deli. WA Salvage

Chief

Diamond Member
Beethovens, Night Owl hamburgers, Food Land and FourSquare, the corner deli. WA Salvage
The globe hotel on Saturday night. Canterbury Court. Embassy ballroom. Capital theatre. Tom the cheap. La fondue. Continental hotel. Shenton Park Hotel. Swanbourne hotel. Liberty,savoy,ambassador,plaza,piccadilly cinemas.
Boa S,Foy and Gibson,Walshes,Peter Shearer,Ron Bennett,Bairds,Moore’s. Crawley,Claremont and nedlands baths.

doob

Legend Member
Where was Night Owl Hamburgers? Nothing even on google that I could find.

sludgie

Gold Member
The globe hotel on Saturday night. Canterbury Court. Embassy ballroom. Capital theatre. Tom the cheap. La fondue. Continental hotel. Shenton Park Hotel. Swanbourne hotel. Liberty,savoy,ambassador,plaza,piccadilly cinemas.
Boa S,Foy and Gibson,Walshes,Peter Shearer,Ron Bennett,Bairds,Moore’s. Crawley,Claremont and nedlands baths.
Remember them all

sdm85

Gold Member
I went to Steves hotel and the nookenburra a fair bit and i remember getting stuck at ravenswood with my dad and going to atlantis, both when i was very young.

Heard of a few of the others of course, the lion park would have been good!!

Bigmick

Legend Member
Great list.
Wednesday night at Steve's.
Weekend at Globe, Rumours and when the hippy club actually played hippie music