Who is enjoying this HOT weather?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Well it's now reached mid 30's this week in Perth, and it's only going to get HOTTER as Summer is upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :violent5:

Who enjoy's this extreme hot weather? Personally, my sex drive goes down, cause all I want to do is stay still and keep cool lol

Does sexual activity increase during winter and decrease during summer? Do the WL's see a decline/increase in business according to the seasons?

jlmiller

Gold Member
funny my goes even higher, I like the thought of a sweaty girls body on mind... especially when they are just out of the shower and on top.. still dripping wet.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Lol......you are my man jlmiller.......love the heat and the sweat that goes with it. Honestly it took me awhile to get used to the heat of Perth summers but I am getting well adjusted. Last 2 days didn't have any impact on my sex drive.......that's for sure but and that's coming to your question asianguy it seems to be better for the day business when it is cooler.
hmmmm just to mention that we offer service in air conditioned comfort anyway.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Demon

Legend Member
Going to the beach and seeing the hot female bodies in their bikinis (or without) always makes my bathers tight, and I then look forward to visiting a WL.

Happy2

Legend Member
If people dont like sex in the hot weather Then why do we all dream of escaping to a Tropical paradise?

Demon

Legend Member
If people dont like sex in the hot weather Then why do we all dream of escaping to a Tropical paradise?

The girls in bikinis, or less, and the stories of writers and artists who went to the South Pacific and wrote or painted about the girls and their erotic adventures with those girls.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hot weather doesn't phase me As Rochelle said there is a thing called airconditioning
Now if I was into full on latex wear That may change one's thinking

A

AlexandraSilk

Oh, I do love the warmer weather.
Laying there after sex, all warm, flushed and tingly. Watching the sweat slide between your breasts run down your chest and into your belly button or beyond.

Happy2

Legend Member
Justlookin I am glad someone else isnt anti good aussie summers
It gets me when all these TV shows spruik OZ as the hottest driest place on earth and as soon as it gets over 32 according to 7news its Hot What are we gonna do its just too hot

Happy2

Legend Member
Plain old hot Quite easy too handle Today its high 20's humid worse that hot weather to me

Fudd

Foundation Member
....Laying there after sex, all warm, flushed and tingly. Watching the sweat slide between your breasts run down your chest and into your belly button or beyond.

....oh, Lordy, am experiencing wicked thoughts from deep within the cesspool of my mind....lol :eek:

Fudd :)

Demon

Legend Member
Combination of temperature and humidity, as well as wind direction and speed affects how a day feels.

W

WRXXXR

As hot as it can get. I love the heat! Bring on 40+ everyday please.

Bugger that! 30-35 I'm happy with but 40 is hot. Had 4 days in Dubai one year where it was 42+ every day and that got really uncomfortable. needless to say I spent every arvo in the snow at -1 :)

J

JadeTV

I love it - the hotter the hornier, the hornier the busier!

It's raining men! HALLELUJAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

~Dragons_Princess~

Had to play tennis this afternoon, after rain most of the day it was the most uncomfortable humid weather, horrible :(, drinks break basically every point, lol

D

~Dragons_Princess~

Nah I'm in NSW, its been a humid and raiiiiiiiiiny few days :(