• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who has morning glory 🀭

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
I’m a night owl type of gyal hehe

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Twice a day if possible. During the lockdown,s I had a wonderful girl who had know where else to go. So I offered her to myself for the year . Twice a day every day morning and night and a few days three times in a day. Absolutely bliss . Morning sex was awesome. Love hot sweaty morning fucking. Unfortunately once the lockdown,s finished she had to go back to her own life and we kept in touch until one day. No answer from her. Moved on. But it was good while it lasted. Morning sex is the best.

Last edited:

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Twice a day if possible. During the lockdown,s I had a wonderful girl who had know where else to go. So I offered her to myself for the year . Twice a day every day morning and night and a few days three times in a day. Absolutely bliss . Morning sex was awesome. Love hot sweaty morning fucking. Unfortunately once the lockdown,s finished she had to go back to her own life and we kept in touch until one day. No answer from her. Moved on. But it was good while it lasted. Morning sex is the best.
You lucky boy! You turned a negative time into a fun fun time for you. πŸ’™ your style. xx

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
You are very lucky man to find a girl beside you when everyone was busy saving their lives..;)

D

Deleted member 49173

How incredibly thoughtful .. to OFFER HER TO MYSELF 🀣🀣🀣

Onya dude πŸ‘πŸ‘

1steelrod

Diamond Member
How incredibly thoughtful .. to OFFER HER TO MYSELF 🀣🀣🀣

Onya dude πŸ‘πŸ‘
I paid her phone bills fed the girl lots of tube steak. 🀭 . We went shooting out on a farm. Ate rabbit. Asian style. And in the camp oven ozy style. We roamed around the bush. Didn't see anyone in basically in 12 months. Only a few times going into town to get a few essential,s. We shared cooking duties 5 days Asian ,2 days Aussie. Taught the girl how make roast beef,Lamb.kangaroo , rabbit. Now I can make quite a few Asian style recipe,s . Fair Deal. No masks. No lockdown,s no lockouts. No jab. Been back to Perth several times have not had it or maybe haven't been in contact with anyone who has had it. The girl went back and decided to got the jab. Damn . I sure do miss lockdown,s now. Nearly a whole year . every morning aahhh🀭🀭πŸ₯•

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I Love it when you wake up to see a nice little coin slot ready to lick.
You can see her bum and then she starts licking your balls

Happened about 3 time's

🐸 The Frenchman🐸