• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who are we talking to ?

Dallas

Legend Member
I like running, swimming and surfing even though I'm not that good at any of them... I can keep it up all day.. the exercise I mean :)... and I love Perth... even though I'm in the East at the moment with my folks as they haven't been well. Hope to move back soon as soon as I can find shared accommodation .. then a job. My favorite social activity is Langtrees and I've met up with a few of the members here at Tania's meet n greet that she organises in the Pleasure Lounge at LT's. So yes I am real as opposed to unreal lol :p

Obbie

Legend Member
Didn't have the cheater bar slid all the way down to the breaker bar Obbie ?Seen a few teeth broken off that way
Raining rushing not thinking 3000 dollar dentist bill that hurt more than the smack in the gob :D

Obbie

Legend Member
Well i am no secret
any one wanting to see me face to face just has to visit Langtrees of Perth
and there right behind the counter you will see me
But BEWARE you may end up spending Money LOL
once u see my day girls you will be trapped
May have to do a walk in and check you out then :oops:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Be-careful of what you wish for Linda, when I usual walk through a door,
I usually hear high screaming and the sound of high heels running, that is my usual welcome LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Well i am no secret
any one wanting to see me face to face just has to visit Langtrees of Perth
and there right behind the counter you will see me
But BEWARE you may end up spending Money LOL
once u see my day girls you will be trapped

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
O.K.......time to come clear.
I am actually not from Australia and I am green.......guess that makes me an...........
images

PS: thanks to all clients who might have realised the one or other mishap in make up or appearance (hard to have 6 arms under control all the time......you have no idea) and didn't mention it. I promise to try harder. ;)
only woman that put up what she does and there could of been plenty, 6 armms sounds pretty interesting, just may get there yet :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fudd

Foundation Member
We are all anonymous on sites like this Some of us ,like myself , have been lucky to meet several other members and the young ladies behind the counter at LTs So have seen the real person

But do we have a picture in our mind of who is behind the avatar ?
For example I see Happy Pirate as a banker in a three piece suit Just waiting for the weekend for his freedom
And hopefully to get down to the water

Fudd 6ft adonis

....ahhhh, sarcasm....nice one H2 ....lol....:wacky: