• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who are we talking to ?

Happy2

Legend Member
We are all anonymous on sites like this Some of us ,like myself , have been lucky to meet several other members and the young ladies behind the counter at LTs So have seen the real person

But do we have a picture in our mind of who is behind the avatar ?
For example I see Happy Pirate as a banker in a three piece suit Just waiting for the weekend for his freedom
And hopefully to get down to the water

Fudd 6ft adonis

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Have bumped into a couple of guys at Yokine but otherwise no idea.
Does make you wonder sometimes though.......

It wouldn't surprise me at all that some would know each other outside of here and don't realise it ;)

I always fear the new members asking questions? Are they cops etc.....
Or some TV station after a story.

L

Lord Spikey

I've been lucky enough to meet a few and some have become good friends. We even sometimes get the opportunity to go on a punt crawl together.

It would be great to meet more, if the opportunity arises.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I think the langtree once annual gathering party is a great idea and a few members have gone, in general we all have a common interest.

So I am a banker LOL Well we all know that FB2 is a farmer
BAN.jpg BAN1.jpg

magrov

Diamond Member
I'm a secret agent hairdresser that also sidelines as a sofa in an uptown canberra restaurant.

Reactions: Dez

glen

Gold Member
I am 35, 187 cm tall, very well built and hung. I have undertaken a life long study of women's needs and believe giving my partners pleasure is the most satisfying reward I could ask for. I am frequently in Perth for my business and stay at a particular 5 star hotel. Always happy to reply to PMs from lovely ladies who seek to discover their full sexual potential.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well Obbie, H2 gave me the idea so I ran with it;- Young Good Looking, he got teeth, did you notice you can only see one hand , but full of cash, generally cocky Guy( I had to get the parrot in somewhere) everthing I am not LOL
Oh he said banker sorry was looking at wrong pic ahhhhh just kidding bit young isn't he pirate ??

Obbie

Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well Obbie, H2 gave me the idea so I ran with it;- Young Good Looking, he got teeth, did you notice you can only see one hand , but full of cash, generally cocky Guy( I had to get the parrot in somewhere) everthing I am not LOL
It's a great question though keeps everyone guessing I'm a truck driver most people think overweight and lazy not so this time I was a a party a few months ago and was asked what I do when I told her she was a bit shocked that I wasn't fat with bugger all teeth aparantly that's the image

downsouth

Silver Member
Fishing fanatic.
Football fanatic. West Coast Eagles (loser I know)
Punting fanatic. Monthly bi monthly.
SW business manager.
Live far enough away from w/l to not spend every cent I earn on punting.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
It's a great question though keeps everyone guessing I'm a truck driver most people think overweight and lazy not so this time I was a a party a few months ago and was asked what I do when I told her she was a bit shocked that I wasn't fat with bugger all teeth aparantly that's the image

Have you got a blue singlet under the fluros and a tat ?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
O.K.......time to come clear.
I am actually not from Australia and I am green.......guess that makes me an...........
images

PS: thanks to all clients who might have realised the one or other mishap in make up or appearance (hard to have 6 arms under control all the time......you have no idea) and didn't mention it. I promise to try harder. ;)

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
well your avatar said wide load LOL
phat ride

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Well i am no secret
any one wanting to see me face to face just has to visit Langtrees of Perth
and there right behind the counter you will see me
But BEWARE you may end up spending Money LOL
once u see my day girls you will be trapped