• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who am I ???????????

Ms Sue

Legend Member
My daughter ask me the question last night after the course ....
How do I know who I am ??????????????........
How do you answer that question......
Ms Sue

:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
We are what we eat....more so we are what we think.

Determine what one thinks about most of the time. That is who we are......

L

Lord Spikey

You are one person. You are a sprit; you have a soul and you live in a body.
You get one trip around this merry-go-round to be who your want to be, but you are who you will be remembered as, after the ride is over.
At that time, it will be too late to make a change.
Live life wisely. Have fun. Make a positive change in someone else's life.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Likes, dislikes, ethics, actions, tolerance, humor, experiences, aspirations.

Fluid. Ever changing and growing. Ephemeral.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
The course had said to the teens that you should be able to talk about who you are for at least 12 hours... This was not to boast about your successes but about who you are!!!
Ms Sue

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
You are what you are:)
As we travel through the journey of life, experiences that hurt us, give us pleasure or teach us mould us into the person we become.
Therefore we need to try to be strong, open to ideas, and learn and that there is always hope for a better tomorrow.
And yes genes are like a pack of cards we have in your hand, it is up to us to play the ones we believe that should be played and hold never to play the cards we know will hurt us or others.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
images

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
By how we live our lives. How we make our mark in the world... Because at the end of it all, on our graves, that little line between our DOB and death signifies what we achieve in this world. We only get one chance at it so you gotta make it worth it. Make mistakes, fall in love with the wrong person and make someone's day brighter by making them smile. YOU and your actions alone determine who YOU are. Not the media not anyone else but you !!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
How we make our mark in the world.......good question, Kirra,...........I watched my next door neighbour a few days ago leaving his mark in the world.....

upload_2014-7-12_20-49-24.png

.............looks like a rather easy and satisfying concept ;)