• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Which position is your favourite?

Belle

xox
Silver Member
medium.jpg

Naughty Natasha Ivanova

Bronze Member
Hiya Boys
I just want to know to all your favourite sex positions

I love doing cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy so that I can play with my clit.

Would love to hear to hear from you from all and the other sexy girls of Langtrees

xxxx
Naughty Natasha

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Hiya Boys
I just want to know to all your favourite sex positions

I love doing cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy so that I can play with my clit.

Would love to hear to hear from you from all and the other sexy girls of Langtrees

xxxx
Naughty Natasha

Hi Natasha

All of your positions are damn fine but I like to ask the lady what position does she normally orgasm the quickest. Can't just think of ourselves can we.

LJ

G

glitch69

My fave position is....:rolleyes:
Hmm...darn its on the tip of my tongue.:p I wonder what could it be....I could have sworn I've written it somewhere so I wouldn't forget...:banghead:
It looks like a zodiac sign or number or something....sorry got a glitch in my memory. Will post as soon as I remember.

Halcyon

Silver Member
Different positions suit different sized/shaped people. A position that works well for one client is a disaster for another.

Even within one position, variations can suit different people (or combinations of people!). I think I have so far tried about seven or eight different styles of doggy-style.

In my experience, it is not about wang-size or sex-positions - but being aware of how existing physical attributes will work in combination. I find depth often has very little to do with it. To me a good position is about angles, body proportions, a willingness to try, and the gentle humility (and confidence) to smile at each other and be understanding if it doesn't work.