Which is more hotter/beautiful?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Came across this picture..... and it sort of captures societies changing perception as to what is beautiful. However, which do you consider more beautiful/sexy? The top or bottom row of women...overall?

I have a feeling most will say bottom, but are there any out there who would say the top?

upload_2014-3-23_20-44-2.jpeg

E

estafarr

Sad really isn't it - it must be really hard to stay that thin and be happy!

L

lola

Came across this picture..... and it sort of captures societies changing perception as to what is beautiful. However, which do you consider more beautiful/sexy? The top or bottom row of women...overall?

I have a feeling most will say bottom, but are there any out there who would say the top?

View attachment 15535
Definitely bottom. And bottom right more so. Skeletons are so unattractive, I like smooth buns and natural curves on Both men and women.

W

wr3xr

Heidi out of all of them. Blonde with fake tits ftw.

I don't find anyone else sexually attractive. The bottom row would probably all look much better with modern day bikinis but maybe the blokes in those days liked that!

Kirsten is just too weird for me.

Happy2

Legend Member
Heidi out of all of them. Blonde with fake tits ftw.

I don't find anyone else sexually attractive. The bottom row would probably all look much better with modern day bikinis but maybe the blokes in those days liked that!

Kirsten is just too weird for me.
Thats the thing Magoc Those photo's were taken pre Global Warming They couldn't have worn bikinis they would have froze
Remember those pics are pre 2005

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Hmmm surprising....whereas I thought some of the women might pick the top...especially with all the expectations which have been drummed into them since teenagers...its actually the guys who are picking it.

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, I have to say that whoever chose the ladies to represent "now" made a pretty poor choice.

I would line up Jessica Gomes, Elle McPherson in her younger days, Selena Gomez, Megan Gale, pre-bub - you get the picture. The extreme examples of skinniness shown may be representative of the current crop of catwalk models but I don't think they meet most modern men's ideals of female beauty.

L

Lord Spikey

There has to be something in between.
The girls on the top row are stick insects and look unhealthy and frankly a little strange and maybe a little sad.
The women on the bottom look healthier and therefore more alive.

Fashion and body image have changed for women, significantly. Maybe it is the introduction of the bikini that has driven girls to remove any spare weight that is no longer able to be hidden by huge bathing suits. You have to admit the bottom women are just a little bit chunkier.

Young boys are now programmed to expect skin and bone and are told that this is hot.
Young girls are expected to meet the expectations of the fashion industry and they feel bad about their bodies if they can't park the family car between their thighs.

I think we need a bit of sensibility and maturity about our expectations and perhaps pay a little more attention to ourselves and what is healthy

E

EmilyDarke

I really think its a matter of each to thier own.
I know some men prefer skinny, some prefer BBW, some prefer athletic... Prefer small boobs, large boobs, fake boobs natural boobs...
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
02.jpg

2131757_700b.jpg

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Women have so much beauty to offer and its sad that throughout the ages only one "type" is deemed mainstream and acceptable.

and

Why is there only a focus on what women look like? Shouldn't men be fearing in their boots for not looking like a greek adonis??? Why the double standard? We hardly ever see male celebrity icons on the cover when they "pork out".

R

Raye@Langtrees

If a woman is naturally skinny then that is attractive, and if a woman is healthily curvy then that is extremely sexy too.. women in general are pretty hot :p

:p:cool::p:cool::p:confused:

Women come in all shapes and sizes, thank god. We are all different in our own special ways. None of us are completely happy with parts of their physique.....but we are what we are, so we make the best of it . To look younger thinner & beautiful is really low self esteem. Positive out looks great attitude hilarious humour and excepting ones self shines through. Looking after your body with diet & exercise living the so called clean life (impossible for some of us) is attractive as well, but shit when do we find the time.

I am what I am not skinny not obese I'm in the middle. Good or bad I don't worry so much about these things.....It all leaves you as you get older, so go with the flow I say don't be to obsessed, just tell yourself you hot...

image.jpg

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...
Personally I do think a healthy woman or man is more attractive
Often they also seem to more happy when they are comfortable in their own skin !

Lingham

Diamond Member
Let's not confuse skinny with slim. I don't think I've ever met a female who doesn't want to be slim, and most guys will generally find slim girls more attractive than fat ones. I suppose the exceptions are those guys who are looking for a big booty.

L

Lord Spikey

Women have so much beauty to offer and its sad that throughout the ages only one "type" is deemed mainstream and acceptable.

and

Why is there only a focus on what women look like? Shouldn't men be fearing in their boots for not looking like a greek adonis??? Why the double standard? We hardly ever see male celebrity icons on the cover when they "pork out".
It's probably because women obsess more about body image than men, generally.
However, that, in itself, is quite natural. As paraphrased from one of Custer's interviews, "Bees are attracted to pretty flowers. Flowers are not attracted to pretty bees". If a flower (woman) wants to be noticed above other flowers, she needs to be what the bees find attractive. It is just that it appears to have become quite a competition.
We, as men, are quite happy to sit back and watch the procession of lovely ladies trying to out shoe and out skinny each other.

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
It's probably because women obsess more about body image than men, generally.
However, that, in itself, is quite natural. As paraphrased from one of Custer's interviews, "Bees are attracted to pretty flowers. Flowers are not attracted to pretty bees". If a flower (woman) wants to be noticed above other flowers, she needs to be what the bees find attractive. It is just that it appears to have become quite a competition.
We, as men, are quite happy to sit back and watch the procession of lovely ladies trying to out shoe and out skinny each other.

and

It always amuses me when guys describe a WL as say not very attractive or words to that effect. I wonder what girls think of the not so attractive clients they have to deal with.

Happy2

Legend Member
It always amuses me when guys describe a WL as say not very attractive or words to that effect. I wonder what girls think of the not so attractive clients they have to deal with.
Remember the old Business Mantra
The customer is always right;)

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe but arseholes are one of lifes neccessities
No Arsehole you dont S***
Dont S*** and you die

So next time you meet a arsehole thank him for saving your life