• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Which do you prefer giving oral or receiving? or BOTH?

Happy2

Legend Member
.............don't worry about H2, XLNC................he will calm down....won't you dearest......... ;)

images
Yes sweetie if you say so sweetie

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
Love them both....
& enjoy when its happening at the same time..
then it can be awesome!

R

Raye@Langtrees

Imagine the looks on the faces of the secretaries If you walked out of the interview Without the position xlnc
Shakes of the head Look at him He's useless Dont even look at him he couldnt even eat a icecream in a cone with that tongue

Wow .....H2 you all fired up Lol
Beware....

image.jpg

R

Raye@Langtrees

Receiving?
What's that?

Seriously, though, it is better to give than receive. CBJs just don't do it and it is not cool to ask for uncovered, is it? From a permanent partner it may be different, but punters know better, or should.
There is very little in life that is better than to have a gorgeous young lady writhing in ecstasy, holding onto your head (or hair if you have enough), grinding against your mouth and tongue, then feeling that growing tension and the sudden wetness in your mouth and down your chin.

Oh, my goodness; I'm getting a woody just thinking about it:eek:

image.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Giving! Only with a condom, Flavored lube and condoms make me go crazy!!!

I absolutely hate guys going down on me, I hate the feeling, I hate the sound of it, I hate the amount of spit that goes in between my arse and I really don't like the awkward feeling I get when I make eye contact with the person giving. I am more of a vibrator type of girl... yeah... Why can't more guys like using vibrators?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Nice one Raye, only problem is that the guy hasn't got a beard..........facial hair just add the little bit of spice...... ;)

1Chat

There's nothing sexier than when a girl opens her legs and
Looks at you.........."go on do what you want"....I just want to lick till she cums......im not real fussed about blow jobs, I'm a visual person, gotta be seeing, thinking, imagining, and not watching her head thinking about whether her hair is thick/thin/ blonde/black or whatever...