When was the first Asian Massage Parlour that existed in Perth that came with Extras?

Stuckmojo

Silver Member
Hey i am just curious to see when did these AMPs pop up in the Perth metro area? Back in early 90s mid 90s or late 90s, maybe mid 2000s? I been punting for about 4 years and I cant remember before then when all these AMPs started to become everywhere

casualfun

Legend Member
I really have no clue about that, but what I know is massage parlours in Perth , old ones or the new ones , all of them are special cause their service quality is incredible :D

Chief

Diamond Member
I have a video I shot in the mid eighties at studio 38 which was at 38 teddington street Victoria Park.three Indonesian ladies. The first one I went to. If you include Indians as Asians,as the UK does,there was an Indian lady a the top end of oxford street at the same time. Massive breasts!!

Chief

Diamond Member
I didn’t get an Oscar. I wouldn’t put it online. Respect the ladies.

Stuckmojo

Silver Member
Thanks for the reply. That is really interesting in the mid 80s. Did they have that standard massage flashing sign at the front? Hahaha

I have a video I shot in the mid eighties at studio 38 which was at 38 teddington street Victoria Park.three Indonesian ladies. The first one I went to. If you include Indians as Asians,as the UK does,there was an Indian lady a the top end of oxford street at the same time. Massive breasts!!

Chief

Diamond Member
In fact no.
It was very discreet,almost furtive.
Possibly added to the excitement.
Australian society,especially in Perth was very conservative.
I don’t think the average person could have imagined what was on offer.
Their hunger for such delights was either dormant or non existant.

Channelle

Legend Member
In fact no.
It was very discreet,almost furtive.
Possibly added to the excitement.
Australian society,especially in Perth was very conservative.
I don’t think the average person could have imagined what was on offer.
I started in 2013 and had no idea what was on offer anywhere.

Chief

Diamond Member
To see or meet an Asian was very rare in Perth. Not so much in Broome,Darwin,Sydney etc.
Most aussies hated,detested our Asian brothers and sisters. Maybe still do. To think they would lick and suck your precious bits Why would you want to do that anyway.Eroticism and sensuality has never been a factor in Aussie life.
Which is why the susceptible among us are addicted.

Stuckmojo

Silver Member
Once again thanks for sharing your story Chief. So does anyone know how these AMP started popping up in all suburbs with their flashing "massage" signs?

Lingus

Legend Member
Great question ... I've often wondered why I hadn't noticed the progression in AMPs ?

I would suggest the economic revolution and expansion of Asian countries and their peoples, particularly in relation to China, is largely responsible for what we see changing in Australia's business landscape ... of course, China isn't responsible for the relatively recent demise of local Video Rental stores, but we can now see new business evolving from those of the past.

For instance, I've been fascinated with the plethora of 'bubble tea' outlets in Perth, not to mention the Yum Cha and Hot Pot restaurants ... I've also noticed how many nail and beauty houses have appeared, mostly staffed by Vietnamese ladies ...

Change isn't always obvious ... and for me, it does seem to suddenly catch up with you.